1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hurry up and start the war!

Discussion in 'General' started by Tank Boy, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Its almost 2 for one night!

"Volenteer" Human Shields

Take out a target AND blow up a bleeding heart, pinko idiot with one hit!
    :rolleyes:

BTW- I am sort of kidding, but they deserve it.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Har har. I wouldn't think human bodies would be a very effective shield against a 2000 lb guided bomb. Bunch of idiots.....

3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

In order to help identify any of these volunteers killed in combat, I suggest we tattoo "STUPID" on their foreheads.

I do have some stickers they can use. The sticker looks like a bandaid and says "Stupid Hurts."

See Ya,

Darrin Talbott

Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  4. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I just had the image of how this err... "brilliant" stragegy was conceived.
    During the love-in, some brain surgeon said, " Hey dude, if we go to Iraq and make ourselves, like human shields, they won't drop their bombs and kill any of our peace loving Iraqi Republican Guards or Secret Police agent friends!."

There was a silent pause for two blinks as the others attempted to comprehend thru their haze of THC and self-riteousnes. Then the heads started bobing in agreement.
    "Yeah man, thats a good idea. Who cares if the Iraqi people keep half-living a nightmare under a vicous tyrant, as long as the big bad Imperialist US doesn't get it's way!"

etc.. etc... :rolleyes:

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'll volunteer..... I'll volunteer to console the girlfriends and wives of these idiots...... over and over again.
    What a bunch of jagoffs.

Oh, the idea of a bus load of Romanian communists driving to Iraq has me laughing uncontrollably. A real life assclown car. :D

6. hdrk2006

hdrk2006 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for RSDad to sign up! :D :p

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Re: Re: hurry up and start the war!

Yeah but a human body will reduce radiation levels by 1/10th as it passes through. :D

8. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

He's a pasifist not a dumbass. :p

9. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

There's a difference???:confused:

10. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Just in RSDad's case... since he's into motorcycle racing and all. :p

11. reknelb

O yeh, I guess we'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.:D

12. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

I thinks a DNA sample instead of a tattoo would be more accurate, as there won't be any pieces as big as a forehead left...:D

Wonder if any Canadians we know will sign up??? :confused: ;)

13. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

It'd be kinda funny if we (the U.S., U.K., or some other allied nation) planted some special forces-type spies on this "Ship of Fools" caravan. Upon arrival, they could plant explosives in key areas and report on ground troop movements... he he he.

Makes me wonder: How'll this busload (or pantload) of peace keepers get into Iraq? Won't the Americans on board be detained at the border and refused entry?

-Wish

14. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

As much as I know that Bush is satan and that you guys are just a bunch of assclown rednecks, I've got to agree, it is really insane to think that a buttwipe like Bush will give a Shiite (get it?)whether a Romanian Communist is camped out in front of a hospital or not. But Romanian Commies probably have a collective IQ of 78 so what do you expect. Exhibit #2 in Rodger's case to have legal guardians appointed to force psychological treatment upon the dumbass Romanians: they are taking the BUS to Iraq!! How pathetic.

Rodger

And reknelb, even though I know where you live, I won't shiite in your sadass gas tank b/c you insulted the misguided but well meaning RSDad. But this is your last chance -- Lockport is only a mortar round away from North Buffalo!!!:eek: By the way, did you ever sell your bike and what are you riding this year?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2003
  15. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Bombs away:D right down the middle of the city and then take a break and drop a bunch of leaflets smart people on the right dumbass on the left.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LMAO!! :D

That's all fine and dandy until one of the shields get a leaflet in the eye then they will be back over here with a team of lawyers looking for millions in damages. :p

17. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

colateral damage! case dismissed:)

18. reknelb

Rodger, I still got the bike for sale. I haven't been updating the ads for the past few months beacause I was out killing deer from mid Oct. to mid Dec...If your from Amherst, that will either make you happy (less to hit with your car), or anger you (wife loves Bambi) Not sure if I'm gonna be riding the single or getting something else.

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

LOL! :D

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Darwin Lives!!!