1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I have had nothing but good experiences with STG, hardracing, rider's discount, and kneedraggers. I won't mention the bad ones because the list is just too long and it's counter-productive.

FYI - For OEM stuff, the best prices out there and the best customer service in the industry can be found right here on the beeb with Brad (Captain Squid) at MRcycles.com

2. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

You need cash AND inventory...cash doesn't make you money. Inventory that turns does.:up:

3. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

For gear no one has made me happier than newenough.com
    Their customer service is awesome and they are one of the fastest on the delivery end.
    I've ordered parts from hardracing.com and they also have excellent customer service and shipping

4. Major Shithead

Major Shithead Active Member

STG = No issues and my first choice

Kneedraggers = Slow at times and I've been nickeled and dimed by them on different crap but they other than that they are ok.

Motorcycle SuperStore = Never again. Slow, out of stock waits, really crappy communication.

5. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Ya, I was comparing to Dealer inventory. Our local Dealers have hundreds of helmets sitting there, most of them are 3 or more years old. They have warehouses full of inventory they bought on program last year and still havent sold.

We have $50K in inventory... thats what we try to maintain.

6. runfromme

runfromme Well-Known Member

If you must order online it's Sportbike Track Gear all the way!

7. backbone

backbone scarred for life

^^^According to this^^^ IT IS BEST TO BUY LOCAL!!! If at all possible.

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I wish 1888FASTLAP was still around. :D

9. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

Hardracing.com is a nightmare to navigate. Website technology from 1994.

10. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I agree if it's an independent shop. I absolutly think people should support their local shop first, if they wont be reasonable on pricing then move on. We do internet pricing for walk ins... Dealers dont.

11. doc750

doc750 Well-Known Member

just call them up, easy to deal with ....