1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How's Jeff McCommons ?

Discussion in 'General' started by R Hood, Jun 27, 2000.

1. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

hey kris I was with you on going slow
    jeff won on stars wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    congrats to him but he is insane, like you said. I stayed and watch the B super race
    when I saw you and jeff and cobb on the first two laps I thought it would have been a good race and then cobb got in front and I saw you pass jeff it looked like you were catching cobb and then he was gone good race.
    later

2. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

This is true! He loves the rain! It's my fault, however. Last year he grabbed a second in the torrential downpour at the last race in Savannah behind Rick Fairburn. Now, every time it rains, I remind him that Rick was on rains and he was on DOT's. Also, he bought a used set of rains at the GNF that turned out to be CRAP and has sworn off them ever since.

3. Janie McCommons

That's MRS. King of Posts to you Frat Boy! [​IMG]

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

She can have the title. I need to spend more time concentrating on keeping the bike upright in the rain. You definitely beat me in that department Kris! [​IMG]

5. Janie McCommons

Kris, I've been home all day and have preferred this to doing laundry, cooking, etc. (all the regular girl stuff).

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Hey Janie. Just like racing isn't only for boys, cooking cleaning and laundry isn't only for girls.

I live alone and since I haven't been able to train my cat to do all that stuff, if I don't do it then it won't get done. I've gotten pretty good at it too, especially the cooking part. Gotta have good food! [​IMG]

7. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

What???? You mean that I'm supposed to clean if there's nobody else around to do it??!??!?!

Doing dishes is for suckers, why do you think they invented paper plates??? [​IMG]

Oh-oh, the Sargent is coming, gotta go.....

8. Janie McCommons

I haven't been able to train Jeff to do all that stuff! I can't fuss, though, I haven't touched garbage in five years...or cut the grass (all the boy stuff!)

9. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

jes' kiddin' bout dat dwill bit.... [​IMG]

ya know what the say about the best of plans?
    i'll be at roebling...had to bail out cmp, 11th hour crud....

that's great...1st in formula 1...CONGRATS JEFF!!! i didn't hook up with jeff as the day wore on, i go into zen mode with races being #3,#7,#10...
    ahhhhhhh..ya know....just do autographs,
    that's about it [​IMG]

tom

10. TONY #20

TONY #20 Well-Known Member

I am sorry we missed all of the fun, congrates to Jeff and Kris, sorry Tony wasn't there to play with the two of you. We may or may not be at Savannah, we are having a small crisis in our life right now, so things are a little crazy. Tell Tony (the Chaplin) I missed his service. Hope to see all of you in Aug.

Amy D
    QUOTE]Originally posted by Janie McCommons:
    Amy, The hiney is better! Didn't see you guys this weekend...It rained on Saturday and everyone took turns following Ted Cobb around the track...will y'all be in Savannah? See you then! Janie[/QUOTE]

11. Janie McCommons

Amy, hope all is well. I'll tell Tony and we'll be thinking of you. Janie