1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howie Wreck picture

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Outsider V6 V7, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Yeah Brandon took those Eboz. He works for some magazine but I cant remember the name of it.
    Have you left for China yet? Did you see the video I got of your v6 start at RR?. I was lined up right behind you.

3. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

4. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

man that stinks Howie, i hate seeing that pertty bike all messed up. Glad to hear you are ok. I hope its not a #1 jinx, I'm actually runniung the #1 for the first time this year. Lance

5. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Lance....You and me both! I went back and forth about it and figured I would do it while I have the chance. I do not want the guys to think I am flaunting it. We all know I am not the fastest guy out there! Good luck at Summit!

6. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Howie, thanks, yea, I'm still thinking about taking them off and putting my old number back on. I don't want it to come off the wrong way, but like I said I've never really done it in 17 years of racing. Lance

7. omnivore

omnivore Well-Known Member

Do it if you've earned it.

Anyone out there who thinks you are bragging or something is just jealous. They would if they had earned it.

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Eboz, can you email me the pics your wife took of us?
    Dont downsize them!

gpracer15 at yahoo.com
    chuck.digregorio at mustangeng.com

9. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ha! he had an illegal #117! I wasnt the only one that saw that....

Prettyness can be repaired :)

10. Dyle

Howie brother you earned it so wear it. If no one likes it to bad. And the only reason we keep bringin it up is because you are ok. No scratches or bruices means a summer of harrassing.:Poke:

11. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

Howie, in case you didn't know I was quoting Howard Cosell when he was covering the fight between Joe Frazier and Ali. No one ever thought Frazier could get knocked on his butt that's why I used the analogy. Those camera's could really do a lot to attract attention to the class and you can bet I'll be watching and training in China. Who knows how fast my bike could be if I weighed less than 240 lbs? I guess we'll see at vintage days. :)

12. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

EBoz, Oh yeah, I knew what you were referring to. I remember that call by Cosell! Those were some great fights! Ali - Frazier! At least you did not refer to me as Foreman! I don't care how much you weigh. You are STILL fast on that big bike!:bow:

Oh, and thanks guys for the encouragement! :up:

Lance, go ahead buddy. 17yrs and not once? You are not getting any younger!:p

13. Dyle

Eboz these cams are coming from China. You should see if you could pick up a couple dozen while you are there. Be safe over there!!!

14. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Howie, I was just looking over your crash photos. Hated to see that. On the upside... great job keeping your back to the ground and sliding without flailing all over the place :up: Every time I see someone crash I fell this initial need to want to stop what I'm doing and see if they're alright. Sounds silly, especially since I wouldn't have a way to prop my own bike upright. Doubt it's a feeling I'll get over but hopefully in time I'll get used to it.

Should I assume you already have the bike apart and in the process of making the repairs?

15. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Freak!

Lol

16. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Thanks Randy! I am sure you will get over it. The corner workers are usually right on top of things.

I do have the bike apart. There are a few things that need attention but it will get done....eventually. I wanted to make sure nothing serious was wrong with it. Would like to make it to Road A and Mid-Ohio.

By the way, keep it up, you are leading in the points.:up:

17. Dyle

Randy did you get to see your smooth pass on me? Oh and I like that Navy blue F3 of yours. NICE!!!!