1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much $$$ does VP cost?

Discussion in 'General' started by ProPerformance, Feb 23, 2005.

1. ProPerformance

ProPerformance Rather be riding

Anyone know pricing for VP - U4? (5 gallon cans)

Also, anyone know contact info for the person that sells it at Summit and VIR?

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I belive the new retail is $60 or $65.
    Handicapped Racer[Terrance] or A Hastings sell at those tracks.
    If it's a National, them along with Cindy Ivey and myself vend VP.

3. Eck

Eck Older, wiser, but still addicted to roadracing

Indysuperbikes will have it at the NC regionals. PM me ahead of time if you need it to make sure we have enough.

4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

It's about time someone took the NC.
    Good luck:beer:

5. Eck

Well, with 4 racebikes, we'll use plenty ourselves. I figure we'll bring enough for others as well ;)

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

So you are aware of the 5gal dealer pricing right?

7. Eck

Yep. We are now a dealer :D So if you ever pass through Indy and need some, let me know.

8. mad brad

mad brad Guest

who's not a VP dealer these days?

9. Eck

You? :Poke:

Or Queen Elizabeth perhaps?

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm a wholesale dealer. But thanks:beer:

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Time will tell.

12. fiptas

fiptas L.O.C Endurance

I'm not sure I even want to disclose this but just because I'm curious, does anyone pay that on a regular basis? I know you have to quote retail in print. I'd really like to support someone who comes to the track, but when people try to charge me $60-65 I have to look elsewhere. A local dealership is selling it $15-20 less than that OTD A dealership, mind you, that is renowned for charging over retail. I bought 10 gallons and asked if it was a sale and they said no they can get as much as I need at that price. I'm not trying to start anything, like I said I want to buy from people who come to the track and support us, but it smacks of price fixing and I'm guessing that is coming from VP and not the Vendors. Seems to me that the market is ripe for an alternative.

13. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

vp mr9 needed

i need some mr9 pm me with prices also , what tracks you'll be at or where your located ...can you pick it up in person from Terre Haute , indiana ...if so anybody have there address and phone number ...

14. Shingle Monkey

Shingle Monkey Schuck, Schuck

Re: vp mr9 needed

thats where we go to get ours...just 1.5 hours away....i dont know if they have a retail side or if its just dealers only.

I know we bought in with a 2k order.

15. Eck

Re: Re: vp mr9 needed

You should change your name to Forum Monkey :Poke:

16. A&J Cycles

A&J Cycles Well-Known Member

A&J Cycle Performance
    301-516-4144

U-4 is $60.05 anyone needing fuel can contact us at 301-516-4144 I usually try to get my fuel as close to the race weekend as possible. We get alot of last min shoppers. Sorry to say all fuel will have to be pre-paid, a few have spoiled the honor system for delivery, by avoiding and then not pick up! Sorry folks! I will do all i can to get what you need.

Now back to my alter ego!

Oh Btw, were trying to get Vp to let us offer contingency for Fuel sales at Sumitt and Vir. The deal that was set up with in the Ma region was to have vendor at the track for sumitt and Vir rounds, so they are now re-thinking things so as soon as i know you will know!

Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  17. Chris Mann

Chris Mann Well-Known Member

What is the price for C12?

18. A&J Cycles

A&J Cycles Well-Known Member

C-12 $43.50

19. rc51pete

rc51pete Well-Known Member

I am a dealer. Some dealers still have vp left over from before the price increase. That is probably why some dealers are higher than others.
    We have:
    c12 $44.99
    u4 & u2 $69.99
    mrx01 $104.99
    mr9 $109.99
    I have it in stock & no tax.

20. ahastings

ahastings Well-Known Member

If your dealer is still selling VP U4 for $45 a can you should buy it there, because that is less than the current warehouse distributer price.