1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far will the left push

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 22, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Before they're labeled dissenters or traitors and treated as such?

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I don't see that ever happening.

DrA5 likes this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Eventually somebody is going to start mowing them down......the sooner the better.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Then again, how much stupid must Trump do before the populists decide they've made a YUUUUGE mistake?.... :D

5. britx303

What "stupid" could he really do that hasnt been going on already or worse? The Left is long over do for one between the eyes........and since they hate guns they cant fire back:D

kangasj likes this.
  6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not sure what positives toying around about Taiwan will accomplish.

Or moving the embassy to Jerusalem for that matter...

Let's see if there's "friendly fire" coming our way...

7. britx303

Meh.....obama had to state his case in israel as well to get the presidency.So again,not really any new kind of stupid that hasnt been already ongoing

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It's kind of like dealing with children, they are basically kidults. They may need their tushies spanked but I don't think the parents are going to disown them.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Think about it this way...the most powerful weapon and tool for social change in the world is the internet. Within it, social media is king. But consider that it is a two-edged sword...it cuts both ways. So the rabid stupidity of liberals is on full display, and they are their own worst enemy. It's amazing how hard and fast they are running into the wall. Every riot, march, tweet, facebook post, youtube video, celebrity preaching, etc. they do is making the normal world more tired, and tightening the self imposed noose even more. My conservative friends would get so angry during the past 8 years at things Obama and the left would say. I always smiled and told them to not be angry but instead, encourage it! Because it will pay off later.

I know lifelong Democrats who not just voted for Trump, but completely switched teams because they can't handle the mentally ill radical, prog, liberal takeover of their party! If the Democrats still represented the working class, and even remotely resembled the JFK era Dems, they might salvage it but they don't...and won't. They are falling apart faster than Madonna's promise of blowjobs for her fellow mentally ill.

RIP Democrat party...you had a good run. And please, please, please, pretty...fucking...please keep on rioting, tweeting, blogging, lying, youtubing, posting your mental illness!! Oh and remember, go big baby!!
    :beer:

banzai132, Falcondrvr, XFBO and 3 others like this.
  10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That brings up an idea, and question, that I've had for awhile. I'm wondering just how many Trump voters actually like him as a President and person? Right now, after a couple of days in office, he seems to be like a kid in a candy store. Almost out of control with all the possibilities available. A perfect example is when he visited the CIA headquarters. He made a speech that was not worded anywhere close to professional in my opinion. I've always felt that he needed to "tone it down" a bit. Let's see what the future holds.

11. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What are you talking about?

12. britx303

Responding to the first and second post.The left being traitors and being treated as such. In my opinion the sooner people start mowing them down the better.

13. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

So you were actually saying they need to be shot, got it, I thought I must have been missing something. Can you explain who needs to be shot and how they are traitors? Is it certain leftists or all of them?

14. britx303

You see the news lately? Them. Ive got some good friends that are openly left and I really dont care.We agree to disagree.Even they feel the people that are rioting and burning down places of business are total pieces of shit with no regard for life on the other side of the wall that they are burning down.Those are the ones that should be dragged out into the streets and mowed down. Eye for an eye.

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

XFBO likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:How courageous of them. Do you magnanimously accept them as almost American? :D

17. britx303

Almost:D

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe I missed the post where you acknowledge yours in electing Obama.

K51000 likes this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Didn't vote for Barry.

Still, maybe you'll end up missing him in a couple of months.... :D

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ain't felony convictions a bitch? :Poke: :D

XFBO likes this.