1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you see other beebers?

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Mar 18, 2020.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

rd400racer likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

Oh shit, and @bpro!

Sorry. I'm not very good at this, and many, or most, of our meetings included large quantities of alcohol.

Lawn Dart and rd400racer like this.
  3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

everytime Ive tried to meet @Steeltoe ...the lines were hours long and there is no fast pass!!!

4. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think the only guy I know from the US on here is Kris - T500 racer, he's the one that got me to go racing. Rode dirt bikes and sleds together when he was around here. I've met several of the Kanucks on here though from racing in Shannonville.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

However, the guy pictured in the OP is a darn good fantasy! :beer:

R Acree likes this.
  7. I’m a white trash yuppy.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I might recall having met you...

stickboy274 likes this.
  10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:rolleyes: Met many of you in my years at JGP. I know who you are !!! :D

Bar's open...:timeforabeer:

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I still have fond memories of being kicked out of at least one place (I think it was two that night) for singing Happy Birthday to anyone and everyone, and asking the server to show you her feet. And then we were kicked out of the paddock at Indy by Mary Spies. :crackup: (I know it wasn't her. I actually think it was the spiky haired woman that works or worked for Yamaha.)

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I've met a few. I'll never forget Kurt. The dude even stood above some great peeps. Always helpful to everybody, but he was not afraid to tell you the truth. Never forget. Gary is another that is truly a great guy and super knowledgeable about everything racing. Then there are maybe a hand full of dudes that are ass hats. Looking forward to meeting ducnut in May.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Phl218 likes this.
  14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

This is how I picture the vast majority of you -
    [​IMG]

15. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

As far as regular around here, only ones I can think of off the top of my head that I’ve met are:
    Mongo
    Stick
    RD400
    Dart
    Gixxernaut

That may be it. Plenty of friends that I don’t see on here much anymore, if at all, that used to be kinda regular (although I’m also not on here as much as I used to be).
    tswebster
    Tuna
    Rwoodward (I think?)
    Motojoe
    tlr74
    Scottyrock
    R6boater

Fuckit , I’m sure there’s more but brains a bit fried from work at the moment.

And definitely can’t forget our friend Kurt. I know lots of people on here knew him as well.

TurboBlew likes this.
  17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, Tuna is a good dude. Not sure why he dropped out. Last I saw him was a couple of years ago at Mid O Vintage Days.

18. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I think he ended up getting pretty deep into racing cars and his kids racing quads and such. I seem to vaguely remember him toying with the idea of running twins cup a couple years ago when it first started but I also could be imagining things. I need to holler at that dude. Haven’t talked to him in awhile.

rd400racer likes this.
  19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Saw Brian in Cincinnati last weekend. He’s alive and well - still very much Tuna.:D

rd400racer likes this.
  20. eggfooyoung

Yep, he's racing, or was racing, dirt cars.