1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how come?

Discussion in 'General' started by ZebProctor, Jun 3, 2002.

1. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

How come Carolina this month is a double points round for southeast but only a regular for mid-atlantic? since people from the M-A have to travel farther wouldn't it seem that they (we) should recieve double points as well?

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Because you're a foreigner and in the South we don't like them damn yankees:D Next question please.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cuz that's way the cookie crumbled when we picked them.

We don't do the points by how far you travel and we try to keep them balanced with the same number of DP races per region. Don't remember the logic used for this particular one but it made sense at the time...

4. ZebProctor

I would like to be the first to say that SUCKS....:D

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

so do you, but we let you come around. be happy

6. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

i thank zeb for the info......wooohoooo Double diP..."i didn't know dat"...guess i'll preenter raht nah!! :D

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

whats a pre-enter

8. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

it's what's attached to a computer ? :eek:

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

how come zeb is always complainin'?!?

10. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Gee Tracee asks you to stir and you just jump right to it doncha :cool:

11. mad brad

mad brad Guest

aw, your'e just mad cause you ride an F2.

12. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

Actually right now I'm just mad cus I don't have a bike at all........

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

that's worse than a F2.:eek:

14. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

And I loved my F2s all three of them. I still put it in the top ten last year once.. It still makes a great street bike. But some kid wanted to buy it from me for what I paid for it two years ago so i had to sell it to him.

Don't go dissin the F2's or drebber will come looking for you in his truck. :D

Last edited: Jun 4, 2002
  15. ZebProctor

HHEEEYYY, I'm not always complaining, just asking questions, so sorry to disturb his royal penis enlarging hiness with my petty questions...:p

16. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Well he's in Maryland, which is pretty close to Virginia, so I'm betting it's something in the water up there that causes people like him, SClark and Papa to always be whining aboot something. :D

17. ZebProctor

At least we can spell :D

18. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Um, you must have me confused with Stickboy. I spelled everything just fine. You got a problem with aboot? :confused:

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

zeb is such a tourist. he even has a southpark avatar, yet he doesn't know what aboot is?!?!?!:rolleyes:

20. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

I would say blame Canada but.... I 'm from here so it's just wrong and we don't say oot or aboot:confused: