1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotwired 08 R6

Discussion in 'General' started by downingc, Mar 9, 2009.

1. MrWheeler

MrWheeler Well-Known Member

I can't sit back and read all this bad advice any more!

Dude, just fill it up with diesel, then you do the bump start. The ECU will detect the mixture is all wrong and re-set itself. Viola the bike runs.

2. Sucram

Sucram Well-Known Member

haha I know exactly what the prob is. it has something to do with 7.5

I would say post a pic of the actual vin with a copy of todays paper as vin's can be found easily on the net

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Oh yeah, here is the VIN jyarj16y38a000955

5. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

On a whim I tried something crazy with my CBR..

I went out into the garage and clipped 2 of the wires to the ignition. Then.. in a moment of mad scientist brain power.. I twisted them back together and turned the key. Hmm.. ignition came on.. No way it would start though right?

Well what the hell.. I've gone this far.. I push the starter button and DAMN!! The bike started!

6. Holy crap...that is my brothers bike! I was waiting for him to post up so I could check.

Just kiddin...anyone find out if it is hot or not?:D

7. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

the CBR is stupid how easy it is. I have a theft recovery CBR here at the shop. Whoever stole it rode it like that before the police got them :)

8. downingc

downingc Member

Well since this site was no help I looked elsewhere and fixed my bike. Neutral safety switch was burnt out, oh well its fixed now. Thanks for all the shit talking

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Any time. Come back when you're ready to race prep it and you'll have more luck.

10. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Nice :rolleyes: