1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotel's at Nelson's

Discussion in 'General' started by Due North, Aug 22, 2000.

1. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Can any body suggest some decent hotels (with their phone numbers) near the track?

2. PCM

PCM Member

Here is a great link for stuff in the area near Nelson...be forwarned that most of the hotels are at least 20 minutes away. The Best Western is the best bet and the last time out we stayed at the Park Hotel which is in town which is nice but a bit pricier than the Best Western.

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/Nelson.html

3. Due North

I had originally started with that list (which is actually from 1997), however most of the numbers are either out of service or changed. Also, the only one that I was even vaguely familar with was Best Western but they are out of rooms for that weekend.

4. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Most of the number changes was simply the area code, it's now 330...

Stay away from the Gateway.. The Budget Lodge wasn't too bad (330) 872 - 3833. Just make sure you tell her you have a reservation when you check it! I think one bed was $49.95...

5. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

you sissy, camp out with the rest of us.

i'm bringin' the spud gun

6. Due North

My idea of camping IS the Holiday Inn!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Girlfrind, girlfriend's kid (aka Smelly) and dog are all coming on friday night.

Hmmmmmm, large calibre weaponary............could be fun.

7. chris meyer

chris meyer Member

you better bring a industrial size can of bug spray and a big ass fly swatter with that spud launcher [​IMG]

8. Due North

Kinda like Winnipeg after a nice rain where 'skeeters block out street lights ??? [​IMG] Gee, sounds like a blast! Anybody got any of that malathalon they've been spraying in NY?

9. joey-95v

joey-95v Registered

aahhh.....moving targets. [​IMG]

10. Due North

Ever see a skeeter kidnap a bird? [​IMG]

11. WERA

WERA Administrator

Spud launchers just piss of the Nelson skeeters... Always had to tie children to something heavy during the 24 so they wouldn't get carried off...

12. chris meyer

chris meyer Member

On second thaught just camp near the toilets, no respectable skeeter would go near there. [​IMG] The fly's there don't bite too do they? [​IMG]