1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Russian, psycho ex buddy

Discussion in 'General' started by river rat, Feb 20, 2011.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Best way to avoid a train wreck is to not sleep on the tracks. Sounds like the pair are both trouble looking to happen. Hit her once for sport then avoid both of them.

EDIT: My bad hit her twice as we all know once will not be enough

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Is it just me, the Russian and the ex look very much alike.

Submitting picture now. :D

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Dude....you know she wants more than just swingin unit in her face, she has dreamed about it. Get about 6 of your buddies together, party bigtime, get the camera rollin, and make a movie. You know she wants to!!!:up:

4. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

Wow, this is a tough call, Im sure you will make the best choice depending on which head you let make the final decision... :beer:

Oh well, at least I can say "hey thats a guy from the beebs" when I see it on 1000 ways to die.. :crackup:

:rock:

5. light 3

light 3 the bot

pee in her butt dude. pee in her butt.

6. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

Dating and fornificating advice from the beeb?? :crackup:

It's like racing with rains on a dry course. It might work out in the begining, but in the end all you'll do is burn a lot of rubber and more likely than not crash... :Poke:

7. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Dude.....they look almost exactly alike. lmao Good job!!

As for the situation at hand....shit, go for it. Dude doesnt know where you live now maaaang!

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

f@ck that. i like to keep my women all to myself. just because you can dont mean you should.

hit the russian, 2xidb. i am curious, though. are you and the ex still sleeping together? i know you said you were for a while but didnt know if this is currently the case. exes are good the keep around for this reason. i took my most recent ex out for her first ever ride on a motorcycle and well, when we got back to the house, it was game over. didnt even have to try. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why do I see her tying a naked OP's wrists and ankles to the bed and a large black man in a batman outfit popping out of the closet?

10. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

This is the same MO as every other Russian chick I've met. It's like a parasite to a healthy host. They ride one until it dries up or a better ride comes along. There is a serious desperation in these women.

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

leave Buck out of this

12. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

Occasionally. She came over last monday night. It's def slowing down though

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Because that is what happened to you?

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Or is that what he wants to happen to him?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  15. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

yeah bang it

16. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Rent don't buy

that is all I got :)

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If you don't someone else will.

18. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Hey OP,
    You are undeniably below her on the "Ladder". I understand that you would want to come on here and brag about what you may or may not be able to "Hit". Your buddy was obviously not a looker either.....maybe she likes them rough and round.

If this is the case STFU and Hit it. Consider yourself lucky and then post pix of the game you bagged last night.

If you are really here for opinion from a bunch of crusty internet loosers...wow. Im sorry.

19. G2G

G2G I feel the need

+100000000 Been there done that. Not worth it. ummm maybe it was. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

G2G comes through with the win.