1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hope Solo is pregnant. And the comments are good...

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 17, 2019.

1. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

The internet sure rallies around one cause : misogyny.

ducnut likes this.
  2. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

The boy told cops … 32-year-old Hope appeared to be drinking when she came over to the nephew’s Seattle-area home and was upset because she missed a flight.

The boy says Hope thought the boy was talking smack about her and got agitated … and then told the boy he would never be a pro athlete because he was “too fat and crazy.”

The boy says he walked into another room — but Hope followed and “called me a p**sy because I called my mom.”

“I then told her to get her c*nt face out of my house,” the boy said to police.

That’s when allegedly Hope went on the attack — grabbing the boy’s hair and repeatedly punching him.

C*nt face is normally the precursor to a fight, but there is more.

[​IMG]

“I then went into a back room and got an old gun that does not work, pointed it at her and she kept coming at me. She didn’t leave but walked around me cornering me like a shark.”

The boy says Solo eventually left the house when he called the cops — but then tried to get back in the house … and started attacking the boy’s mom (Hope’s sister, pictured below) … so he grabbed a broomstick and began hitting her in the head … but she kept coming.”

ducnut likes this.
  3. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Discussing her marriage to former NFL player Jerramy Stevens, Solo, 37, told Elle that the pair, who had met in college, got off to a rocky start after Stevens professed his love to the former goalkeeper in 2011.

“I didn’t know what to say,” Solo recalled. “So I said, ‘F–k you,’ and we didn’t talk for a year.”

Solo and Stevens, who previously played for the Seattle Seahawks, eventually reconnected and decided to take their relationship to the next level by getting married. On the eve of the 2012 nuptials, tensions got the better of the couple’s siblings in the early hours of the morning.

“We just thought everybody could be happy for us,” Solo said, adding that “our two a–hole brothers, basically get into this argument.”

Stevens was later arrested “on suspicion of assaulting” Solo, the Associated Press reported at the time. Solo had a cut on her elbow when the authorities arrived. Stevens was ultimately released without charges, later tying the knot with Solo.

“It was the most triumphant day,” Solo said.

4. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Bet she'd be fun if she did trackdays...

Phl218 likes this.
  5. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

No thanks!

JCW likes this.
  6. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

I wonder if knowing what her cunt actually looks like, the term cunt face was particularly offensive to her?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With the lights off.

8. Bruce

Bruce Tuck & Roll

:flag::crackup:

9. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Now, that’s hilarious!!! :crackup:

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Cunt argue with that.

11. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

The internet is ridiculous. I’ve never seen her lady parts but tell me how many times you’ve retreated from the mission based on pussy aesthetics. My count: zero.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I genuinely would like to understand the motivation, here. :D

You've read about 20 comments, probably 90% negative. Even if those guys were saying that she has a gold-plated vagina, would you really need to seed so bad that it'd be worth searching for? It's a vagina! Have you run out of new Interwebs? Go walk the dog or something. :D

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    R Acree likes this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or spank the monkey

SGVRider likes this.
  14. Phl218

Phl218 .

you'd have to be pretty gay to push a pu55y off a shelf just because of looks of the box itself.

fragrance and grooming flaws could even be overcome with either alcohol or desperateness

ducnut likes this.
  15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

My count is the same, but, I'm not bellying up to the bar with that nasty lookin thing for the rest of my life.

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Don’t act so coy, if she has nice feet, you would be on it like white on rice.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Someone had to.:D
    4814DEAD-176A-4934-B132-8B5125153EA0.jpeg

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes :D

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: Not even a slight pause.:D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!