1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda NSR 50 in great condition. Never crashed. Has RS 125 body work. Looks AMAZING.

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Aaron Grayson, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Aaron Grayson

Aaron Grayson Active Member

I am selling my 2004 Honda NSR50. I am the original owner and I hold the pink slip. This bike was used as a trainer for improving my big bike track days. I probably took this bike to the local go-kart track about 15 times since I purchased it. I am a very cautious rider and have never crashed this bike, as in EVER. The bike is in excellent condition and starts right up with absolutely no problem. The bike has never been raced or abused. All fluids were changed on an above-recommended basis as I thought I was going to own this bike forever and I take very good care of my things.

Note that the bike comes with upgraded RS125 fairings which looks a hell of a lot better than the stock fairings the NSR50 comes with. The fairings that are on the bike cost me about $550 (plus another $200 to have them professionally installed) and have never been crashed. The bike also comes with frame sliders. Again, this bike is in great great condition. If you know anything about this highly sought after bike then you know people race and beat the hell out of them - NOT THIS ONE. You have the opportunity to purchase a never crashed, lightly and gently used NSR 50 that looks amazing with the upgraded fairings. Have confidence that your journey with this bike starts out as it should, with confidence that it will run very well for a long time to come. That's what you are really paying for as most of the NSR50's out there have been beaten do death, if they even run at all.

Here is what you get:
    • 2004 Honda NSR 50 that has been lightly and gently used (about 15 track days and no racing)
    • Upgraded fairings (in EXCELLENT CONDITION) from Airtech Streaming for an RS125 bike (the make the bike look bad-ass)
    • Frame sliders that have never touched the ground
    • An extra BRAND NEW front tire

The bike is located in Ventura County, CA. You are welcome to come by and see the bike in person or you can arrange for shipping.

Price is $3200

Attached Files:

jksoft likes this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Do you still have the factory stock body work?

3. Aaron Grayson

I do not.

4. Aaron Grayson