1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda CBR285

Discussion in 'General' started by sreavis, Jul 24, 2013.

1. sreavis

sreavis Well-Known Member

FYI: I was talking to Eric Gorr the other day and he is selling their CBR285 test mule with ported head and 285cc kit with slip on and yosh tuner. The kit makes 6hp over stock. Wish I had room in my garage. Welcome to pm me if anyone needs a contact #.

2. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

They make a 285 kit? Hmmmm, can this been seen from outside the motor?

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

4. sreavis

CBR285

Looks stock from the outside. It is a kit eric and millenium developed. Millenium should have a press release out shortly with dyno sheets. This bike was hand ported by eric. It is a red white and blue model.

5. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I think that you are ass-uming something. :D

I ask for the opposite reason, so that we ESSers can spot these things in the future without an expensive protest, but I guess not.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A 285 will be easy enough to spot...

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Coming out of corners?...

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

From behind?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Both :D

10. Chip

Chip Registered

Kit works really well. 7hp over stock makes a HUGE difference...

www.mt-llc.com

Ask for Raleigh.

11. six6two

six6two AWD

have you done business w/ eric? thinking about sending my rm250 motor to him this winter.

12. sreavis

motor

Eric is the man. He made his name in early 80s motocross circles by using the flow bench to set the standard for porting. Since he is now working for millenium, I am not sure what he is offering under services. His web page is still available as his # number for Forward Motion.

13. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Eric is THE man! Legendary tuner with a well documented history. Developed his credentials with 2 strokes, but transferred well to 4 strokes.

He's my go-to guy. He'll treat you right. :up:

http://www.eric-gorr.com/