1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

honda cb 550 endurance, roadrace wera ahrma race bike 2800.00 obo

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by bill brint, Dec 30, 2015.

1. bill brint

bill brint New Member

TIMS has a roadrace ready 1975 honda cb 550/4 for sale--it was built for endurance racing ( has a headlight and tail/brake light that can be turned on or off)--this bike was built and endurance roadraced by a friend of mine back in the day--he decided to pull it out of his closet after 10 plus years and let me and my crew bring it up to roadrace readiness--we cleaned the carbs, changed the oil and put a new battery in it and it fired right up, and we took it to barber vintage fest when we raced back in october and took it for a few laps around the track during practice sessions --the bike ran great( wailed down the straightaways at 10k rpm) and handled extremely well and is ready for someone to take her out and race it again--it has a yoshimira 553 piston kit with 11/1 compression, yoshimira roadrace cams, cb 750 carburetors (30mm) and velocity stacks with a ported and polished head and stainless steel valves with heavy duty valve springs--it has really cool lester old school mag wheels, a brembo front master cylinder , 4/1 competition header and gp body work with a 1st class paint job--it does have the starter and alternator still in place so it could actually be converted to a street bike if you desire although its at home on the tracks and is eligable for ahrma, wera or endurance racing circuits--im also including a spare set of carbs and a freshly bored out cylinder with new pistons and a spare set of tires to go with it--TIMS will assist with shipping at new owners expense --

2. bill brint

bill brint New Member