1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holocaust Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robert, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Unrelated but disturbing events of the last week:

1. The German Pope (a former member of the Hitler Youth, no less) lifts the excommunication of British Bishop, Holocaust-denier and 9/11 nutbar, Richard Williamson. Everyone freaks but the Pope doesn't act surprised or boot Williamson out of the church. He orders Williamson to stop saying those bad things.

This is in effect a court-ordered apology w/o damages. The Catholic church isn't demanding he change his beliefs. It certainly isn't challenging them. It is just saying STFU and stop embarrassing us.

2. Nazi monster Aribert Heim (aka Dr. Death) is reported to have died in Egypt. After WWII, Hiem openly ran a medical practice in Germany for 17 years until he “fled” in 1962. All efforts by Nazi hunters since then to bring him to justice were unsuccessful.

But now it turns out Dr. Death left behind an apartment building in Germany and bank accounts there totalling $1.5m, which paid for his retirement in Egypt. And his son spoke to him regularly and visited him several times. Not that you will find a word of this mentioned in der Spiegel.

:Puke:

2. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doesn't believe in the Holocaust either. But he's a hero to the left media. But since this guy is a Catholic Bishop, he's worth shooting at.

What's your point?

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

So you see no difference between an Iranian nutbar, Germany and the Catholic church? Ok. You are excused.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The whole thing with the pope is nuts and just another sign the church is slowly but surely imploding.

The Dr Death thing doesn't surprise me. Germany is still in a don't ask don't tell policy with anything Nazi and honestly I can't blame them.

5. Super Dave

No, I see a difference in you pointing it out. Liberals are not the ones that build bridges between people. They destroy them. Thanks for providing the example.

6. Super Dave

Yeah, I kind of have to agree. But that is a problem with the elite within the Church, not the premise of the faith.