1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hodgson in 2009???

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Nov 19, 2008.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Anyone know what he's gonna race and where?

2. Chip

Chip Registered

Here for American Honda...he has an existing contract.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Contracts are sometimes worth 100 times their weight in poo.

4. Chip

Chip Registered

Apparently his is worth more....he is racing in the US for American Honda.

5. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Must have a LT lease on that beach-house......

I'm glad he's staying put.

I've been completely out of the loop re next year. Whats the abbreviated riders list, class-structure, list of race meets etc???

Is it gonna suck ass or kick ass?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Chip, until I read it on RRW and see him on the grid at the tire test, I have doubts. Even then, until the Daytona opener, I'd still have doubts.

I heard today again that the Ducati Northwest 200 team in BSB is a "strong" possibility.

7. The only known factory lineup right now is Yamaha with Bboz and Hayes on superbikes and Herrin and Aquino on sportbikes.

8. I think M4 has the same lineup that they had this year.

9. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

i hope he's still around in 09 neil is a cool dude

10. amafan

amafan Banned

11. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

12. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

honda cut their budget bigtime. hodgson will be the only rider for big red next season. no more dickhead duhamel.:up:

13. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I thought he was going to BSB. guess I heard wrong. too bad that Honda wasnt smart enough to bump up Hayes, who in my opinion is as good a rider if not better but with waaay more ambition. Dont get me wrong, I like Neil, but to me it just seems he's in retirement/riding around for a paycheck mode

14. stalemate27

stalemate27 Banned

yes hayes has deserved a ride on a factory SB for a few years honda has been retarded not to put him on 1 but i think he's better off on the 09 R1 anyway :rock: if spies's test times are any indication of what the new R1 is capable of hayes is makin out