1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HJC RPHA-10 Cage Helmet - $199

Discussion in 'RidersDiscount.com' started by Riders Discount, Dec 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

The HJC RPHA-10, the top of the line model from HJC also worn by MotoGP champion, Jorge Lorenzo, is yours at $199 shipped in the lower 48 for the HJC Cage!

Get yours from Riders Discount by calling TJ at 866.931.6644 x 817 today! Is email more convenient? Send us a message through the forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Available in limited quantities in both red and blue graphics, you don't want to miss out on this smoking deal.

[​IMG]

Blue available in S, XL, and XXL
    [​IMG]

Unsure about this HJC lid? The RPHA-10 is far superior than some of the cheaper models HJC used to be known for. The RPHA-10 is an advanced composite that combines carbon fiber, fiberglass epoxy, aramid epoxy and organic fibers in a precisely aligned weave that excels in strength, energy absorption and weight savings. HJC calls this their Performance Integrated Matrix (P.I.M.) construction and it saves weight by reducing unnecessary overlap and resin build-up. The PIM shell is not only strong and light, but it is also aerodynamic and quiet thanks to extensive CAD design and wind-tunnel testing.

[​IMG]

A hot helmet is an uncomfortable helmet, so HJC made sure that the RPHA-10 is able to keep your head cool and comfortable in warm weather. Ventilation comes from two large intakes on the top of the head, and one on the chin. All three are highly adjustable to allow for variable amounts of airflow depending on the conditions. These vents move a lot of air through the helmet without the higher noise levels that can come from some ventilation systems. Inside the shell, the full-removable/washable SilverCool liner helps wick away moisture and features a Gingko extract coating for a natural anti-bacterial guard.

[​IMG]

$199 shipped, order yours today![​IMG]

2. crazymofo

crazymofo Then i was like...Braaap!

Price please for 1x blue, 1x red both in small (i currently use a FG-15 ben spies in small- is sizing simular?) . posted to 4211, australia.

while i have your attention, what deal could you also do on a Dynojet quickshift sensor to suit a 08 GSXR 1000 in race shift and a 19x18 brake master cylinder to suit the same bike. not overly fussed.. accocossto, brembo etc....

thanks heaps TJ

cheers.joe.

3. Riders Discount

Sending PM now

4. Riders Discount

These are selling out fast! Be sure to give TJ a call on this smoking deal!

HJC RPHA-10 Cage at $199 shipped in the lower 48.
    [​IMG]

The graphics and paint quality on this helmet are very good with metallic finish and mesh panelling faded into the black.

[​IMG]

Be sure to ask about adding an HJC dark smoke shield to your order too!

5. crazymofo

grrr... can you add x2 smoke sheilds to the order now? lol

6. Riders Discount

Sending you a PM.

7. Riders Discount

Sales have been strong on this helmet. We down to the following colors/sizes available:

Red
    Medium
    Large
    XL
    2XL

Blue
    SML
    XL
    2XL

8. Riders Discount

Starting to run low. Don't miss out!

9. Riders Discount

Down to the last Small in Blue and the last few size Large in Red.

10. Riders Discount

The size small helmets are gone and down to 2 larges left in Red.

11. crazymofo

got my 2 in the post yesterday... FKN MINT!! is all I can say :D

very happy with the helmets and must also say excellent service from TJ too... how is it I can get better service from a person on the other side of the world then any local shop I have around here???

cheers.joe.

12. Riders Discount

13. Riders Discount

Down to the following:

Red
    Medium
    XL
    2XL

Blue
    XL
    2XL
    _____

14. Blue
    Medium to 02189

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

red medium to 29673 still available?

16. Riders Discount

Sorry guys this post is from over 2 years ago. These helmets are gone. (PS when pricing is in the title that is the PRICE)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.