1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, where's TIW?

Discussion in 'General' started by julrich, Apr 11, 2001.

1. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

I heard TIW was at Road Atlanta for the team tests. I also heard that some guy named Lopez had a GSX-R1000 that he was hustling around at 1:25.8 with a top speed on radar of 168 mph.

Discuss among yourselves...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

ROTFLMAO - hoepfully she's enjoying her first gig as a cub reporter.

3. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

JU, did you get my email last night?

4. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

"cub reporter", what exactly is that mongo?
    HEY TIW!! Can you get me in?
    Eric

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry dude, if JU is being cryptic on purpose it's not for me to explain...

6. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

The bigger story than her being there is HOW she got there. I can officially say that some brave racer from Charlotte let her borrow his brand new truck so she would have A/C for the long hot drive to Braselton, GA. I don't know about you, but I'm not sure I'd trust TIW driving my brand new truck. Letting her ride a spare bike is one thing, but a brand new truck? [​IMG]

It hasn't even been a week and he's already whipped. [​IMG]

Hey Beavis!!! Who's training who? [​IMG]

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What I like is that she stuck him with the Jeep [​IMG]

Poor Tommy, whipped is an understatement....

8. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

He is so whipped, he gave it to her with a full tank of gas. Any body want to put money on how much gas is in it when he gets his truck back? [​IMG]

(sorry buddy. gotta razz you once in while.)

9. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Just enough to get him to the gas station in the morning!! [​IMG]

10. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Could it be that TIW is drawing a paycheck from RRW now? (this is all speculation and if I'm even close to hitting the nail on the head it's total coincidence. Oh and can I get sued for this? [​IMG] )

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Dutch, with what you breathe every day on your way to/from work, you're immune to any sort of prosecution by default. Call it insanity by reason on nasal intoxication.

12. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Huh? Where? Who you talkin to?

13. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Ok, so Papa lives in the Toxic Waste Capital of the World and he's telling ME to watch what I sniff on the way to work? And then he's going to move to the Bullsh^t Capital of the World which smells worse! lol

14. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

I'm only looking out for you. I speak from experience. Didn't I already state that being a foreigner living in NJ will get me out of shit that would get most of you thrown in jail? [​IMG]

15. PKS

PKS Happiness is belt fed!

Yeah, but DC has the Smithsonian and the National Air and Space Museum, to name just a couple, and there are some great roads between Emmitsburg MD and the VA border.

16. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

I only hire off the BBS. My employees and freelancers have to be able to tell BS when they see it. [​IMG]

17. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

JU, the only problem is that when you get immersed in the BS laden environment of the BBS the BS seems to become the reality and then reality becomes BS! [​IMG]

18. kulddy

kulddy Well-Known Member

If that's the case count me in for some tall boots, I can see it's gonna' get thick and deep.
    KD [​IMG]

19. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

I returned that truck with a full tank of gas, thank you! [​IMG] And it sure was a much nicer drive than doing it in the Jeep... mmmm, a/c, cd player, cruise control, power steering....

20. wera122

wera122 Guest

If you must know it was returned with a full tank. [​IMG]

I wouldn't say I'm whipped, but rather a very good negotiator. You didn't think I wouldn't expect something in return for letting her use my truck, now did you? [​IMG]

Because after all, like Sean said, she stuck me with the Jeep and it was quite an experience. My back still hurts from trying to turn that damn steering wheel. I guess driving the plush new truck has made me soft in my old age. [​IMG]