1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Trackstar

Discussion in 'General' started by Stretch, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Stretch

Stretch Well-Known Member

Did you here about Foiles? :D

2. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

LOL... do you REALLY have to bring that here? Ya it's a bad deal. Looks like I got out of the game just in time. It's gonna get ugly and I expect more to fall as it moves along.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Have you guys seen the indictment? He's F'd! :up:

4. Stretch

Had to. Hell I might have to start numerous topics on it here. Plus I wanted to showcase my Gil Grissom-like lurking prowess.

5. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Are you talking about the duck hunter guy?

6. TrackStar

OK lurker who are ya? Dont turn this into the Refuge though, one topic will do. :) But ya, the indictment is ugly. Some of it I know for a fact is BS some I dont know. I know 2 of his ex Pro-Staffers got popped for poaching and rolled over to get immunity. I dont know how it will all play out but it will be interesting.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

OMG, I hope not. The entire duck killing world will come to an end.

8. Stretch

I'm just a dude that likes motorcycles and hunting. Saw your post in the fuge about your kid racing. Then remembered your hog hunting post in here cause I checked out the art of war vid. Both screen names from Utah. Had to be you.

9. TrackStar

Nice work! Anyway now you know why I got out of the hunting stuff. Too much BS going on and I wanted no part of it.

10. Stretch

Quite the opposite. It will now be able to continue. He was killing all the birds.

11. Stretch

I hear ya. Nice job on the art of war clip. Now go destroy all the footage that might look like you might be breaking some law. The fuge lynch mob is on the case!