1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Steve Webster!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by wera94, May 31, 2005.

1. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Hey man! How are you... I've been trying to find you and didn't even think about getting on here and I see your name at the top. Do you have anything left for the 99-02 SV left over? Bodywork, clip-ons, Anything like that..Alan is gonna come back racing at Talladega. He bought an 01 model I think. Let me know if you have anything. Hope everything is good.

Tim Brewer

2. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Hey Tim
    I still got it all left. Unfortunately, it is still all on the bike. We're still running the thing few times a year in endurance races. I had Huey freshen the motor up in early spring and we'll run 3 or 4 more races this year. Might part with it after the GNF depending on what Suzuki does with the SVs next year. I do have a set of clip-ons with one extra bar you can have. They are a little different because they bolt in the end, but you're welcome to them. I'll also ask Brett if he has anything left. Sorry to be so little help.
    Steve

3. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Hey you bunch of wussie's.............:moon:

4. wera94

wera94 Well-Known Member

Thanks Steve!

Hey Eric---:Puke:

5. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Hows Eric gonna call somebody a wussy, this focker is all wadded up in his old ladies ass and claims he aint got time to put his old crusty ZX6 back together and receive a needed ass woopen on the track. Tryen to tell somebody to just leave the bike alone and ride it when he's too lazy to fix his own junk. GYAAAAHHHH.......laziest fatkid ever!!!!!!!!