1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey network geeks that need a job

Discussion in 'General' started by SpEd, May 21, 2002.

1. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

i just got a call from a close friend that needs four people. You must have good Cisco skills, certification not required. You also must have a secret clearance with the US Govt. He needs people yesterday to do this. Now on to the really good stuff.
    The job is in Hawaii, all room and board is provided, you will get a daily allowance for food. This is a 6 month position. Let me restate that, 6 months in Hawaii expenses covered and you get paid.

shoot me and email with a resume, salary requirements, and refrences and I will pass it along.
    [email protected]

2. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

So I guess a geek with little or no Cisco experience, and black listed by the FBI as a possible former Chinese spy doesn't quite cut it for this job huh...

I'm gonna go beat up my high school guidance counselor :p

3. dave333

dave333 traveler

Let me know if your friend wants to pull resources from a consulting company, I know of a good one that may have some extra bandwidth...

4. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

Oh, so you did not want to offer this to me, eventhough I am Cisco certified, huh? Did ya ever think I just might want to get away? Did ya ever think that I might need 6 months in the SUN?? :rolleyes: I'm hurt [​IMG]

Oh yeah....I don't have security clearence, but I am sure you already know that :D

5. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I'm a writer and I used to watch Cisco Kid... maybe I can fake the rest? :D

Last edited: May 21, 2002
  6. ZebProctor

ZebProctor Well-Known Member

I got plenty of clearance and I'm working on the certification as we speak, now if I could only convince uncle sam to give me 6 months off for a little work on the side....