1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Motion, Venom and HRC geeks....

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Dec 18, 2023.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

cha0s#242 and motion like this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If I were a collector I'd think about it. Got close enough to it in the garage already.

ChemGuy likes this.
  3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I know of a U.S. model for sale, under the radar. Low miles (4k or so). 40k or so would take it. Excellent condition. Low ball flipper numbers (30k) have already been ignored.

ungwaha likes this.
  4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Iconic has one on their site right now with less than 4K miles, same bike? What am I missing with the original posting? It’s just a normal rc30?

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Best looking bike ever made!

6. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

My buddy had one 15+ years ago and actually let me ride it. It was cosmetically an 8.5 but had some motor work so it was pretty snappy. I think he bought and then sold it for right around $20K

7. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Home market headlights a little different? Looks more "endurance-y"...

8. A. Barrister

No, this one isn't the one I know about. Is Motion selling one, as this is listed as having a Montana title? It also was Japan only model made prior to when they started importing them here.

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Not one of mine

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Could be a UK retrofit, they had oversized headlights over there.

12. A. Barrister

I've ridden the one I mentioned above. The cam gear drive noise is intoxicating. I would pass on riding it again though, as I wouldn't want anything to happen to it.

13. Venom51

With or without the anti-rattlers in it? Mine makes a racket but a good racket.

14. A. Barrister

It is a stock bike. So, assuming it still has anti-rattlers in it. To my knowledge the engine has never been apart.

15. Venom51

We pulled them out of the 400 to take rotating mass out of the engine. They are clattery at idle like a dry clutch but just great straight cut gear noise once under way.