1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Mongo...

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by vcr12 pit crew, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It should have an adapter cord already for the 50amp. Wiring up a 30amp 220v genset twist lock as a 50amp adapter is as easy as hitting Home Depot, the Range plugs are the right setup. I keep installing them at tracks that will let me so I have juice :D

2. vcr12 pit crew

vcr12 pit crew Well-Known Member

it makes it easy but i think about one of the only tracks that we go to that actually has power is summit?

3. ethridge72

ethridge72 Well-Known Member

it has a standard RV 50 amp male plug.(4 prong) no twist to it.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are more and more as time goes by but being able to use your own genset is always a good thing.

5. vcr12 pit crew

any idea where to buy a 50 amp female plug? all home depot has is a range wall plug.

6. hazbin69

hazbin69 forgot'n crewman

im sleeping with scotty

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Electrical supply houses.

8. vcr12 pit crew

come on slim...we got 26 feet of cold iceburgs blowing out...it's a little better than the back of my truck!:clap: it should be fun...as always!:beer:

9. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

hey someone asked me with a big huge rv where are these 50amp plugs located, and how many are there.:D :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That works perfectly and a hell of a lot cheaper.