1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Max!

Discussion in 'General' started by mmcconnell#819, Apr 30, 2002.

1. I'm a believer.. Just wanted to personally thank you for my new and improved front end I got to play with at Tally! It worked awesome, unfortunately (now I need to improve MY rearend, not the bike's) so I can get some better results;) Oh yeah, and btw the tire warmers worked great also.. You guys are great and I'll happily send anyone I know your way... I'll let you know about the Penske later this week.. Thanks again.

2. Guoseph

Guoseph Soil Sampler

OMG Martin, wide open man, wide open. But since I am such a nice guy I'll pass on this one. ;-)

3. I thought about that after I reread it.. even went for the edit button.. but I thought.. nah, I'm cool with myself and who I am:cool: sticks and stones ya know:D

4. daytona

daytona Well-Known Member

you did leave it wiiiiddddeeeee open but I will be nice!!!

5. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Man, you guys suck letting him off that easy. I, however, will not let him go easily. :D Martin, uh.....I think maybe it's best if you keep that kinda dirty talk to yourself. Or, just go to www.spankit.com. Geez man!

6. Re: Re: Hey Max!

Ok, ok, fair's fair.. so that leads me to a question for you.. actually an observation: with the size of that crack in your tail.. just kinda makes me wonder what you've been up to??:rolleyes:

7. Thanks for the nice post.
    :cool: