1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey, Lee#144

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Oh Hells to the nos, not leaving this post hide in a thread about VW. No way, no freakin' how!

You said "While she’s at the Citadel . . ." about your daughter going away to college.

Expand! :up:

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

And I AGREE......that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Lee#144 and RRP like this.
  3. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

Thanks fellas! We are very proud of her for accepting that challenge. She’s going to major in Intel with a minor in Psychology. She attended an overnight event where they were paired up with a Nob and were able to experience what I’m guessing was a small taste of what she will get her Nob year. When I picked her up, her biggest shocking experience was having to be naked around other girls lol. Shit will get real for her on the last week of July as that is when “Matriculation” begins for athletes lol

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Congrats!!!

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That is most-excellent. Congratulations!

Lee#144 likes this.
  6. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

That’s awesome. It is a special place and the lifetime bond it creates for graduates is incredible.

Lee#144 likes this.
  7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Congratulations. She doesn't need luck since she obviously has the skill set to succeed.
    The Citadel ring is just about all HR people need to see before they make an offer.

Lee#144 likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Congrats man. :beer:

Lee#144 likes this.
  9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Congratulations!
    That is really awesome!!!
    I’ve worked with a few Citadel graduates and they were always exceptional.

Had a Citadel grad room next door to me for 6 months at the State PoPo academy. Any of the military stuff we had to deal with we always deferred to him for advice and most of my platoon were prior military from Marines to Rangers.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Lee#144 likes this.
  10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Any pics of the nakedness around other girls thing....just to see what she was uneasy about?

(It had to be said...)

Lee#144 likes this.
  11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's awesome! Is she an athlete?

Lee#144 likes this.
  12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Awesome journey. Congrats on your raising success and the tools you've given.

Lee#144 likes this.