1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Kris18, e-mail me!

Discussion in 'General' started by wera122, Aug 19, 2000.

1. wera122

wera122 Guest

Kris,

I never got a chance to stop by and get those coupons. I'm gonna need 'em. E-mail me at home ([email protected]) this weekend if you get a chance.

If not, hit my other e-mail address during the week.

I'll list you as a sponsor! [​IMG] Thanks!

2. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Hey Kris! You can e-mail me, too! You missed me thanking you for dinner in my acceptance speech for YOUR trophies! We really do appreciate it...should we list you as a sponsor, too? Are you staying with us in Talladega? Let me know, too, if you want a steak for Friday night! [​IMG]

3. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Yeah, I'll probably crash with you guys Friday only this time. Get me a steak too. I appreciate you getting my wood for me Sunday. I was just bummed, as you could tell, about the way I rode in both races. I normally don't let it get to me like that. I was just ready to get outta there, ya know. Thanks again and I'll call you guys Wed. or so.

4. Janie McCommons

I knew you were bummed, but didn't know how to make you feel better! [​IMG]

5. Janie McCommons

Man, I almost forgot. Laura & I decided that you and Jeff and the way you bicker amongst yourselves reminds us of the Odd Couple...You are Felix.

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Hey Kris, thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it.

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but I was rather offended to hear that I'm not the only person you mooch off of at the track.

I feel violated! [​IMG]

7. Janie McCommons

You feel violated? What if he had you making his trophy speeches for him? He is rotten! [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Next time he leaves early after a "pitiful" second place finish, I'll make his damn speech for him and keep the trophy. I can always have my name engraved on it and show it to my friends. That is, as soon as I get some friends. [​IMG]

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

when you get friends you still gotta have a ridable bike to make that story beleivable. fence jumper

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

Once I get the bike back from Computrack it will be rideable. You better watch out then, I might actually finish a race with it! [​IMG]

11. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

OK T Crash. I'm on the BBS again.

12. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

oh nooooooooooo! watch out

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yo! What up G Crash? Good to have you back. Looks like the new job has finally settled down enough to where you can goof off on the BBS all day long. [​IMG]

14. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, definitely settled down [​IMG]. I cut my work hours back to 60 per week now. I've just seen all this BS about rough riding and novices wanting to cherry pick trophies and contingency money and had to get my 2 cents worth. Actually I have $25 worth of opinion on it but will have to wait until later.

I'm not ready to hear the fast cry babies complaining about not having enough experience to move to expert in 2001.

On the topic of rough riding? I rather WERA stay out of it and let us handle it behind the woodshed. It is amazing how extreme consequences can make people think first when they normally act first. SRAK!

15. wera122

wera122 Guest

Fortunately this time I didn't need SRAK as justice was served instantly to the guy who rammed me. But if it happens again I'll be asking you for an application. [​IMG]