1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heroic SP-R Gloves Sz. 9/ Medium

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by jasonhise, Feb 15, 2017.

1. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

Heroic SP-R Gauntlet Motorcycle Gloves Sz. 9/Medium

Excellent condition and never crashed in Heroic SP-R racing gloves. They have kangaroo leather in the palm and fingertip areas along with stingray skin on the impact areas. These gloves were over $250 new and I have used them for 10 track days. There is no compromise in the make up of these gloves. Recently conditioned the leather and come from a smoke free home. $100 shipped to lower 48. These are the older variants but still amazing gloves. I wear a LARGE in AStars GpPro and these fit ever so slightly snugger.

Attached Files:

2. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member

I wear a Medium in Astar tech-pro. Do you think these would be too small?

3. jasonhise

I dare say they would fit well... I am not sure what the Tech-Pros are... These are great in finger length for my hands but just a little snug to my liking. My GP Pros in AStars are more comfortable width wise, just a slight longer than I like for the fingers. Not sure if that helps but my best verbal description I can offer at the moment.

4. trip1050

trip1050 Member

PM Sent

5. jasonhise

Returned...

6. jasonhise

SOLD to "trip1050"