1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Heroes" was da shiznit!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Spicoli

Spicoli Cannoli Owned

Basically the company's policy if you "hide" a mutant is that you will be killed. As far as Eric Roberts' character was concerned, Claire's dad told him that he was not aware that Claire had powers until that scene when she came out of the burning house. He indicated that the Haitian had been protecting her by erasing Claire's dad's memory every time he found out. So the Haitian agreed to take the fall, and then "fake" shooting her dad and kidnapping Claire. That's why he said to go totally dark before being shot and having his memory erased. He and the Haitian both were trying to protect Claire from the company. It was an excellent episode. As for the next week's preview, damn, that one looks like it's going to be a doozy as well! So Peter's girlfriend has some powers of her own as well. That, or Peter figures out a way to project his powers into someone else? Definitely better than Lost at this point.

2. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

The Dad gave the Haitian "up" when he was talking to Eric Roberts.

The Haitian cannot go back to the "company" anymore cause they think he was hiding Claire.

So now her Dad is going to make it look like the Haitian stole her and shot him, but he won't be able to remember hatching the plan cause the Haitian erased him.

3. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

That's what I was thinking this morning. If that's true, then Peter is one bad mo-fo! Although, he looked a little sinister when he was confronting Issac.

4. sportbikerchic

sportbikerchic Sugar Daddy wanted.

That episode deffinately rocked! So great to finally get some clarification on Claire's dad and his position. I loved him begging the cop to shoot his daughter. LOL!

What if Peter's girlfriend back among the living was just a dream sequence? I mean, with the blood and asking if the fortune-teller wants to shoot her again, it sounds pretty dream-like to me.