1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by FZR 473, Feb 17, 2003.

1. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

Well I procrastinated on trying to buy a new radiator and trying to get my radiator fixed. I find out my radiator cannot be fixed and no new ones can be found here in the states. I know this is the WERA site but I need to a radiator before Daytona and the first USGPRU race.

Anybody have one that they can let me borrow for the week. Of course, if something was to happen to it, I will buy you a new one.

I use a stock a radiator for my Honda RS125 but will use anything at this point. Let me know if you can help a fellow racer out! Email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Brian Kcraget

2. Bill Cole

Bill Cole Well-Known Member

To all that read this appeal from Brian.. Please help him. For you all that have not gotten the chance to talk to him he is not only the best rider in the country he is a true Champion. If you have a radiator on your bike and you are not going to Daytona let him use it. He is also a man of his word and if something was to happen to it he WILL take care of it. Please help him out you.. I can assure you that this favor will not be forgotten.. At a minimum you will hear your name over the loud speaker from the top of the box!!

3. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Brian,

I doubt its helpful at all (I'm not sure of the plumbing layout on a RS125 radiator), but I've a real nice EX500 radiator that you're welcome to use...can ship and get it there this week. But you gotta promise not to lap us Clubman guys later in the year at the WERA races :)

Erin

4. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

I found a radiator to borrow.

Thanks to all who responded - Bill, Jonathan, Justin, James, Erin, Dale, GP Star, and Scott!!!! Mark and Samantha have one I can borrow while at Daytona.

Cold ones for all when you come to VIR. Thanks again.

And Bill, I hope I am saying thanks to everyone from the top of the box at Daytona!!! I was hoping you were going to be there. Up front with me of course!!

Brian

5. Bill Cole

Great to hear that you got that worked out.. Stay safe everyone and I expect a few calls to hear what I am missing.. Be safe and good luck to all!!

6. Bill Cole

Sorry forgot Brian.. You know you dont want me on that box with you... I know how to handle that Champagne...! I have been teaching Moxey so get ready and have a towel handy..