1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with wildcard entry

Discussion in 'General' started by g maloney, Aug 14, 2012.

1. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

I need help getting my crew shirts to me in time. Kevin Calloway is printing my crew shirts (thanks! - great job too), but I'm running out of time to pick them up and drive down to Indy.
    Shirts are in Detroit, I'm in battle creek Michigan - I can meet at I-69 as I go south.
    Anyone interested in picking up in Detroit Wednesday 5pm latest and get to me wed pm or EARLY thurs am?
    I'll give you a couple shirts for yourself, pay your gas, give u a pit tour if u go to the race and racer discount on parts for life.

2. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

damn... wish I was around Detroit.

Ok, maybe not, but that's an awesome deal :up:

3. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

How can I help?

4. cbr6racr

cbr6racr Well-Known Member

PM Sent. Let me know if I can help.

5. Seeley

Seeley Well-Known Member

FedEx offers next day morning delivery guaranteed. I use it all the time and have never had a problem moving parts and equipment up and down the East Coast.

6. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

If all else fails let me know. I will run up to detroit after work on Wednesday and deliver them to you at Indy as quickly as i can make the trip. I think it should be sometime around Midnight in Indy.

Not planning on attending the race this year but I would love a chance to check out the bike.

7. racertex

racertex vintage dude

@Seely :crackhead:

wow....betcha geoff never thought about that! more likely he rather have the community here help and then he would pay them back in kind. i got to watch the motogp race last year from GP Tech garage....and let me tell you being in garage zero at Turn one, 25 feet from the track, but on the hot pit was AMAZING!

8. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Pete found Aaron to help. Thanks to everyone for pitching in!!
    They moved us to garage #20 (next to all motogp teams) - I'm gonna miss the view from garage 0 (yes it gave me goosebumps too)

9. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Dang, too late on the beeb today!

I would have been happy to help (especially if I got a little sneak peak of the bike)...

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Aaron's awesome. :up:

11. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

:crackup: