1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help locating Jeff McDowell in Arizona.

Discussion in 'General' started by SV650R, Nov 30, 2012.

1. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Any of you guys in Arizona can help me locate JEFF McDOWELL...

I lost his phone number, and I can not seem to get a hold of him... I owe him $50.00 for some machine work done on Motorcycle parts... And, I need my parts... :D

Jeff was working at Cyclewerks with French at 1900 N. McClintock Dr. Suite #20 Tempe, Arizona 85281

And he worked at Kelly's Kawasaki at 817 South Country Club Drive Mesa, AZ 85210

THANKS GUYS!

2. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Best of luck

3. Nudist

Nudist Well-Known Member

Luis, did you get squared up with everyone on SVRider????

4. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Yes Sr., Everything got squared away with everyone, by October last year...

SV Rider just was NOT happy that I was selling my GSXR CONVERSION KITS and Not paying them $49.00 bucks a month...

I had my TITANIUM MEMBERSHIP... Then they told me to upgrade so I had my TITANIUM and PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP... Then They wanted me to pay their VENDOR MEMBERSHIP...

I had 112 transactions with an iTrade of 100% positive, then one guy complain that his kit was delayed, and a second guy complain... Both gave me negative iTrade feedback... Perfect excuse for Moderators to Ban me...

I was never allowed to respond to the accusations...

I still sell my kits with Spears Enterprises... and on Ebay... FaceBook... Craigslist... And word of mouth, especially on Europe and Australia...

5. AZFZDude

AZFZDude grid filler

Never heard of him Luis. Have you tried southwestrides.com? lot of us Phx guys on there.

6. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

Thanks man... I posted on SWROADRACING.COM

I will post on SOUTHWESTRIDES.COM

Luis

7. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

I might have access to a phone number or email for French. Would that help?

8. SV650R

SV650R GSXR ASSASSIN

I call French... But Jeff apparently does not work there anymore... And French does not now where to contact Jeff...

And the number I had for Jeff's cell, a lady answered and said "WRONG NUMBER!"

9. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Got it. Good luck.