1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Joe - buy a great T-shirt!

Discussion in 'General' started by mmfoor, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Morris, I've lost track of what's left. Any adult mediums or larges? Kid sizes?:Poke:

2. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

One size fits all! Send your $$$
    I have ordered the speedo you requested. It is taking a little longer as they didn't have the pubescent size in stock.:up:

3. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Joe, thanks to the good folks at Tally this weekend the last 12 shirts have been sold. I announced I had them at the riders meeting and in about 5 mins they were gone! Thanks WERA FOLK!

I'll get a check in the mail tomorrow. Got the big 'Joe' picture of us all in the shirts at Roebling in a few weeks! any chance you could get down there?

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That's excellent Morris. I appreciate all you and everyone else has done. I'm not sure about RRR. Travel is still rather tough but I won't rule it out.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Joe, there's a lot of love out there for you. You made many a lifelong friend in the WERA family.
    I can't tell you how many people asked me how you are doing. Keep the updates coming over in vintage. These folks are keeping track, literally every step of the way!