1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Held Titan Gloves 8M

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by The Habernatho, Sep 5, 2021.

1. The Habernatho

The Habernatho Well-Known Member

CCDC01AF-C340-4F88-B796-D6E191ED0EB2.jpeg 326B84E1-6FE7-471A-A227-131CFB551D52.jpeg

$200 Shipped to your door PPF&F. Smoke free, pet free home. I never used these, so condition is excellent. Please send a PM, as I seldom check this forum. Thanks!

2. The Habernatho

These are collecting dust with me. Drop these down by another $25. So $175 shipped PPF&F

3. The Habernatho

Sold pending funds

4. The Habernatho

5. meowculpa

meowculpa Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the OP? (Brandon)
    I paid for the gloves on 9/21/21 and haven't heard from him since - despite multiple messages.
    Needless to say, I haven't received the gloves either.
    I'd be grateful if anyone could check on him and make sure he's ok. (Would like to give him the benefit of doubt - I hope there is a reasonable explanation, and that he can ship them out promptly. If there isn't, it'd be an inconvenient / expensive lesson).

Thanks in advance.

6. sixhundRR

sixhundRR Member

I bought the other pair of phantoms he was selling at the same time as these titans. I just sent $ via paypal and he shipped them to me quickly. They were as described and packaged well.

7. meowculpa

meowculpa Well-Known Member

SixhundRR - I'm glad your experience was better than mine.
    Hasn't worked out for me, unfortunately.

jasonhise likes this.