1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He told on himself

Discussion in 'General' started by K Kling, Jul 13, 2012.

1. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

2. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Looks fast, but not 186mph fast...

3. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

"Most wanted fugitive list"?

Looks like it's a slow crime day in BC. :D

4. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Natural selection will take care of the that guy soon...

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

That wasn't even close to 186mph. A little over a hundred a few times but that's it.

6. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

he hasnt even been caught yet, much less prosecuted

7. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Police love to exaggerate. How many drug bust do you think are really worth the total "street" value police report. Same deal with the guy reported to be doing 186 in the rain or whatever it was.

I do think is funny that a video of you speeding gets you on the most wanted list...dam Canuks are strange.

8. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

So reading comprehension isn't your thing. Did you at least enjoy the video? :Poke:

pros·e·cute
    [pros-i-kyoot] Show IPA verb, pros·e·cut·ed, pros·e·cut·ing.
    verb (used with object)
    1. Law.
    a. to institute legal proceedings against (a person).
    b. to seek to enforce or obtain by legal process.
    c. to conduct criminal proceedings in court against.

9. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Pretty dumb, but I do think that dude has pretty big balls.

10. metalkid88

metalkid88 Well-Known Member

i love how LE just pulls MPH numbers outta there ass when it comes to motorcycle chases. not even close to 186 hell not even close to 130. :rolleyes:

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

When Barber first opened a bunch of LE officers were trying to estimate how fast the superbikes were going through the chicane on the back straight, then one went and got his radar gun. They were WAY off. :D

12. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

1. Should be pretty easy to calculate a speed based on known distances to reference points in the video.

2. I hope they catch the fucktard and nail his ass to the wall for being a fucking idiot on public roads.

3. There's a bike thief who's graced this forum and a couple others I frequent in recent years with similar videos of he and buddies riding like total assholes on the freeways of the NY/NJ area at speeds of over 150 mph. I'd LOVE to see the cops use his public YouTube videos to pop his smug ass back in the pen for public endangerment. I forget his name and I don't care, I'm sure many of the beeb regulars know who I'm talking about.

13. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

I wonder how many people watching that on CNN think the tach is the speedometer??

14. 186 KM/H maybe?

15. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I watched the video one quick time... I thought I saw a few times you could see the speedo readings... like in the 250ish kph range???

I am sure if you stopped each frame of that video... you may be able to see the speedo numbers???

16. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

this

17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Who fucking cares how fast? The guy was hauling ass recklesssly where he had no business going that fast. Do you really expect the media to get the numbers right? Like that has ever happened in the history of reporting...

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I remember who you're talking about, he was a real [​IMG]

19. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

They get it right more than they don't. Except for Fox News, of course. :rolleyes:

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:tut: