1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He posted race photos again.

Discussion in 'General' started by roxychic46, Sep 4, 2013.

1. roxychic46

roxychic46 Well-Known Member

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Tony Brown posted those pics. He used to be here if I remember correctly. It's been some time.

3. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

His camera is higher def than my eyes. Funny to see all the rubber on the track.

4. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Those are truly fantastic shots, but it must be my ignorance for editing techniques, because they surely are "enhanced".

Not knocking it at all, great work!

5. roxychic46

I agree, he must do some type of work on the computer to enhance the pictures. I looked on his website, he does the same thing with his portrait work and other sporting events. Doesn't seem like he updates his blog much though.

6. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

Those pics are incredible, look at the counter-steer Nakagami is applying entering the corner...

7. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

8. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

I always liked his work. Why doesn't he post here anymore?

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He and Sean had some sort of disagreement, can't remember what it was. I don't know if he's banned or if he just left

10. roxychic46

I do. I saw his picture on his blog, and he was the guy that helped me out in Daytona. He even let me stand on his four wheeler. :)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  11. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

No way...

12. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

is that what he calls it now:clap:

13. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Looks like he's reducing the shadowing, increasing highlights and bumping saturation a bit. Maybe adding a little sharpening also. Net result gives an HDR effect which is all the rage these days. I edit all my pics and they end up looking similar, almost a cartoonish effect.

More importantly are the quality of shots he's taken. They are tack sharp and he must be using some expensive (long) glass. Most likely a 70-200 2.8 lens which is big $$$.

14. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

I'm looking at those on Ambien right now, and they are kinda freaking me out with all the colors and contrasts and details.... :eek:

15. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

dont know what all the fuss. yeah he takes good pics but to me hes just another asian with a camera:p

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

LOL

17. roxychic46

He let me play with his big white lens, that was exhausting holding that big thing. :beer: He let me use his 300mm lens and camera for a couple shots while standing on his four wheeler.

You must know him? I wouldn't have thought he was Asian with a name like Tony Brown and a country accent. Nonetheless, if he wasn't married. :cool:

18. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

puh leeze im pretty sure youre not the first holding his "big white lens";)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Tony takes amazing shots. He and I disagreed on what was spam and what wasn't. He isn't banned.

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Unless he has more than one name or changed his heading to "banned" he is banned. I just looked up the old thread where he had his meltdown.

:D