1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hazardous Racing 2 Piece 40US/50EU $400

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by trackvaulter01, May 6, 2016.

1. I have for sale a two piece hazardous racing club racer suit. I have had the suit since 2013 and done about one trackday a year in this and recently upgraded to a one piece so this has been sitting in the closet for about a year. I kept it to lend out to any friends who might try a new trackday but never lent it out. Suit is about a 8/10 just from normal use, no stenches or anything, never crashed in. It was also cleaned by a leather shop sometime last year. The knee pucks are untouched. Note on sizing I think this suit fits more like a 38US, but it does have an integrated back protecter. For reference I am 5'10 150lbs athletic build and this suit fit perfect like a second set of skin. I now wear a 40US alpinestars suit and it also fits me perfectly with a separate back protecter. I can be reached at 347-410-0802 if you need more pictures or have any questions. Link is below.
    http://hazardousracing.com/home/127-club-racer-13-26mm.html
    IMG_0872.JPG IMG_0873.JPG

2. Added some pictures of the perforation that were requested
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Bump!

4. Lowered to $375

5. Bump still available

6. Bump for start of the season. $350 OBO