1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have you ever watched Intervention?..

Discussion in 'General' started by KovzR6, Mar 8, 2011.

1. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

and been like, hey that looks like the pool hall/bar a few miles from my house... wait a minute, it is! hey! that was so-and so-'s good friend we partied with back in highschool! WTF?? :eek:

2. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I can't watch that show.

3. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I just watch that show to feel better about myself. :cool:

4. Marcmcm

Marcmcm Huge Member

:stupid:

I thought I was the only one who did that!

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wish someone had called that show on me on sunday night/ monday morning. You don't buy beer and hardboiled eggs, you, well. . .

6. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I like it. Watch it as much as I can. But I dvr so much crap on Mondays it's hard to sometimes

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is that Charlie Sheen's new project?

8. you're

you're Banned

no, but i watched a 20/20 story on some crazy child murderer getting the chair and said....hey, that's my old pastor's son:eek:

9. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty fond of the girl that was on last summer that was addicted to huffin compressed air. I'd like to give her full credit for suckin dick for a product that costs about $4. she also was a cutter.....weird

10. Mad_Max

Mad_Max Well-Known Member

Kovz, i feel ya i know some of those peeps indirectly and that was a fucked up fam.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That was just a bullshit cover story for being a whore. :D

12. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

the best is how her mom came over with a bunch of pizzas since the girl didn't eat and just huffed air. she then proceded to get all air high and roll around on the floor calling her mom a fat bitch. i didn't even know that you could get high off canned air and this broad is doing the full blown crack whore about it. next day at work i'm looking at all of the caned air around the office thinking about how if i knew that chick i'd be gettin head instead of being at work.

13. Alright what bar is it?

14. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

brews n cues. chick is all kinds of messed up. her twin sister OD'd a few years ago and the whole family is messed up... her other sister needs help too.

just crazy when you see that shit so close to home. the father didnt accept help, the other sister bailed on the intervention and was threatening suicide...

it was just filmed recently cuz it said she was sober since mid december 2010.

15. triplestack3

triplestack3 Early Retirement

sometimes it's pretty nasty painful stuff when it hits close to home. my roommates like watching it. personally, i don't

16. I remember that place all too well. Who is it?

17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

That bitch had the worst set of lips I've ever seen. If those weren't fake, fuck I'd send her 20 bucks for donations on a new pair.

Couple that with a gap in the front teeth and I'd be doing horse tranquilizer too if I looked like her.

I don't get how she started off the show about how much she loves the Lord and Gods work, then 5 minutes later she's blowing Ketamine off the back of the toilet in the bar.

Back to the canned air:

That canned air shit killed my neighbor's daughter's friend about 3 weeks ago. I guess it's pretty serious stuff. 20yr. old girl, beautiful girl too. Small world.

18. Country_boy_88

Country_boy_88 Well-Known Member

canned air girl was pretty wacko. im sure huffing that stuff kills all your brain cells.

I tried watching the one with the two twin girls who had eating disorders. I could barely keep up but I knew they were pretty F*ed up in the head.

The hoarding show is the one that really has me grossed out

19. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

that girl was fantastic. I thought it was great that they finally got to her by threatening to take her cats away.

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised that girl didn't OD and die.