1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever been banned?

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jan 20, 2009.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You have? Why?

After following down the path of a true trouble maker, Smokes, I almost 'got it' this morning. Thank the lawd I'm still here to ask.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No I haven't.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

There was that time when I attempted that minor coup thing, so yeah you were. :D

4. rgv250geoff

rgv250geoff Cantankerous old git

Yes, I was banned from the rgv250 forum, the one that everyone was having a row with in the racing section.

Geoff (Slim) :tut:

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

:crackup:

I've been banned a few times... once from my own doing, the rest I found out when I tried to log in and read the message Mongo and Papa left for me... :p

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Those were not bannings. They were interventions.

7. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Eh, Dave "banned" me, not really the same thing when I change my user title and go to bed as a real banning :)

9. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Dave K banned me once................................................once.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did I? For what?

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Banned for equating Pie to Cow poo.

And I'll do it again. Cake rules!

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Yes, for being stupid.

13. Razorboy

Razorboy ZAG Racing LLC

Yeah, once......

The Ninja250.org board.
    Biggest bunch of pricks on the internet for sure.
    They sit there all day answering technical questions with RTFM and Do A Search. Seriously, go post a technical question and someone will reply like that within 30 seconds. It'll take you a week to get a real answer. There are only a handful of real guys on there and the rest are all geeks with nothing better to do than beat up on you cause you use their forum? Weird.....

I finally got pissed after I had figured out something on my own and then posted the answer to my own question so someone in the future could find the answer if they needed to. Some A-hole comes on and says he knew the answer all along and just didn't feel like helping out. I tore the guy a new asshole with my response and they banned me for it. Wasn't until I got about 5 or 6 really big BRAVO's from others on the board though so I felt really good about it.

14. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Poor Smokes is posting on facebook about how he was banned... too funny :D

15. Keep Up

Keep Up N 142

I banned myself from 1000rr.net

85% of the people on there were tools and thought they knew everything, and I asked out of curiousity what a cutom part that someone posted up would cost to make (just purly out of curiousity what kind of work and money it took to build)

and they started threatening the banned hammer because he wasn't a site sponsor and I asked about pricing (on something I would never buy, a clear wheel, was just curious what kinda time/effort/$$$ it took to build)

so then I started throwing rocks and put under my name "Banned himself"

I have only been back on there like 3 times in the past year max

16. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

17. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Not yet. :D

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

19. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I saw that, hilarious! Probably shaking and going into withdrawals now. (Not like the rest of us wouldn't be).

20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

someone save me the searching.... what did he do???