1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hats off

Discussion in 'General' started by Gsxrsliver1000, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

+1

2. caleb

caleb Active Member

So, what you're really telling us is that you hang out with underage girls who wear too much coverup over their forehead acne as well as strung out looking chicks who had meth with their cornflakes?

Right on. Go get em bro.

3. God i love this place.... HPPT. I laugh so much at all the stuff and to think if i care what they say. Like iam going to meet or see any of these people. Or will they make a diff in my life in anyway..........They still have not figure it out yet. I love to see how people respond and all of thier comments mean nothing. Plsz keep it coming. You all make me laugh......Haaaaaa haaaaaaa !!

4. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Congratulations, you just completely admitted you're nothing but a worthless internet warrior. Congratulations.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But we knew that already.

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

True, but that was much better than what I was going to say. This seemed the better option.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He does have entertainment value

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, you keep coming back every time. And you went back to dig up this thread which died a month ago with your latest ban. Reasonable people might think you care... ;)

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Methinks he doth protest too much....

10. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

I have a thing for Fufa.

11. Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa. Way too funny man!!

12. Oh not at all but i will be in Ga. Wana meet up? I sure would like to prove to all WERA PEOPLE in here iam not hiding behind the screen. Maybe you can ask me that to my face.What ya say? Mister white collar,Wana meet mister blue collar. I wll be waiting........:)

13. caferace

caferace No.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAOrAH41AHg

-jim

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You have already proven yourself to be a penis cranium. The sole remaining question is crew or turtle neck.

15. Ya right......Ok There Chuck.