1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harbor Freight coupon for Predator 3500

Discussion in 'General' started by KneeDragger_c69, Oct 19, 2021.

1. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

South Shore of Montreal (Saint-Basile-le-Grand J3N-1C4)

2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Removed ours from day 1.

There's actually 2 of them ....an inner and an outer.

3. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

The inner screen (cone shaped) was the piece that will clog up with carbon and originally, I did what you did and just removed it. Actually put it right back on as I was really surprised it made a noticeable difference in how loud the exhaust was. Nothing crazy, but definitely noticeable. I have no issue making it a habit to pull every oil change and spray out with brake cleaner...takes an extra 3 minutes to do.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Another HF question. Anyone have experience with their "shop vacs", the ones made by Bauer? I picked up one of the Bauer 20v cordless drivers and have been pretty happy with it. I've seen a couple of Youtube channels of shops that were using the Bauer vacs.....any feedback?

https://www.harborfreight.com/14-gallon-wetdry-vacuum-56579.html

5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

No experience with that make and model , however I have a 16 gallon Rigid that is fantastic. It is now on sale at Home Depot for $ 49.00 .... I am becoming a fan of there products., I have one of there corded Saber saws and it’s the best I’ve ever had . Nice build nice quality.

tony 340 likes this.
  6. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I've used my stainless steel ridgid for a good 8 years now for all kinds of weird shit at work....even caustic liquids

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Good enough for me....thanks for the suggestion!