1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harbor Freight always delivers

Discussion in 'General' started by Tristan, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Those wacky product designers over there never cease to come up with weird new products that make you think "wow- great idea!" then you buy it and use it once a year...

Case in point: https://www.harborfreight.com/merch...ircular-saw-beam-cutter-attachment-58804.html

I guess if you're cutting large beams on the daily it's more precise than a chainsaw, but it just looks like a surprise circumcision waiting to happen.

JBall, stickboy274 and bpro like this.
  2. Tristan

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gorilla George and ToofPic like this.
  4. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

Oh, hell no.

5. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

They aren't the first ones to make such an attachment. They are just the cheapest.

E Reed and tony 340 like this.
  6. Tristan

Nothing really new under the sun I suppose. But if you're gonna lose an appendage, might as well do it on the cheap.

MachineR1 and TurboBlew like this.
  7. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

That really good in case you need to get rid of a body and don’t have pigs.

sdg and ToofPic like this.
  8. Tristan

Already got a cordless chainsaw for that...and HF has great prices on tarps, woodchippers, and other related needs.

sdg and Phl218 like this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A shovel, a bag of lime, and a night ride to Maine is all you need.

10. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

You're gonna spray DNA everywhere with that thing. Same for a woodchipper.

Honestly. A midnight fishing charter seems to be the best idea these days.

sdg likes this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Their new icon tool chests are THE SHIT. They're made in Taiwan so I can feel decent about buying them as they are not made in china proper.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I was commenting not too long ago about places in N.California being well suited for relocation of folk with dirt. Its more surprising to me when people get caught.Hell people cant find a dog around here,and they are still alive and walking around.

15. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I love that anybody thinks Broome washes his own car…

Hey @Gorilla George - Does Livengood do auto detailing? :D

16. :crackup:

I actually do detail my own car. I’ve had vehicles detailed in the past, and none of them did it as good as I do.

Of course I need my car to always be clean, but I actually enjoy the process. We go to the gym at 2pm, so while the wife is working I’ll pop in my earbuds and spend 3hrs washing the car.

RRP likes this.
  17. Yep, I use one of those in all 3 wash buckets (soap, rinse, wheels).

Surely everyone knows about the “2 bucket method” for washing the car. I also use a 3rd bucket for the wheels and exhaust pipes.

With the Carbon Ceramic brakes and the Ceramic Coating, brake dust isn’t a thing and the wheels actually don’t get any dirtier than the rest of the car does.

But I still use a separate bucket (and microfiber wash rag and detail brush) for the wheels. Nothing that has been used on the wheels touches the rest of the car.

18. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The guys from the Sun Gym Gang (Movie was Pain & Gain) Bought a chain saw to dismember a body, then returned it to Home Depot full of blood and guts. Genius.

One of the Cocaine Cowboys (was interviewed extensively in the movie) who lived around the corner from me (passed away 6-7 years ago) wrote a book and detailed how he used to get rid of bodies off of a boat. It's nothing like the movies, FWIW.

19. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Book name please. Asking for a friend.

20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member