1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Veterans Day

Discussion in 'General' started by Yzasserina, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

And thank you. :flag:

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Thank you Veterans.
    I was at my nieces Veterans Day show at school last night. It was a teary eyed audience hearing 120 second graders singing our anthem.
    I did meet a 99 year old sergeant that saved in WWll. Very nice evening. My FIL was in the Army for 24 years, Vietnam. He was the youngest sergeant major at that time.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Roger that.:flag:

And, Happy Birthday Marines, yesterday…247 years young.

Once a Wanker.. and jasonhise like this.
  4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I took the day off just for the hell of it. Watching The Pacific for the 10th time, guilty that my service was so easy comparatively

Once a Wanker.. and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  5. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You shouldn't feel guilty about serving your country. Thank you for doing your part.
    Thanks to all that served!

6. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Major props to all who wrote a blank check to our nation - from those at the pointy end of the spear to the support folks in the rear with the gear. I sincerely hope and pray that someway, somehow, you come to know that your sacrifices - whatever they may be, were worth it. Thanks to all who stood tall and did what had to be done - tasks great and small were accomplished for our country, our fellow citizens, and our brothers and sisters in arms. Just as those before us blazed a trail and left a legacy for us to follow and build upon, we too answered the call for American warriors and established an unmatched capability and lethality for those who follow us. Your service, regardless of length or location, helped keep America safe. Whether a simple nod from those who know, or someone saying, "Thank you for your service!", I hope each and every one of you is positively recognized for your contribution to our nation. Many thanks to all who served, may God bless you and your families!

Far too many veterans are struggling to reconcile military life with civilian life, along with a host of other issues. After overcoming a lifetime of obstacles and hardships, far too many veterans seek to end their lives by their own hand. Help is available, just like any military objective, mission plan and go get it. Feel free to reach out, and I will help you connect with assistance resources.

7. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

:flag:

:timeforabeer:

Thank you.

8. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

US Military veterans; America’s largest alumni association?

Most were doing something good for themselves, and for their country.

Thank you.

Razr likes this.
  9. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Hate to admit it, but when I was sweating my ass off on the flight line fixing avionics on the F-111D in Clovis,NM 1976-80, I used to bitch and moan about how miserable I was. Looking back on it now with the hind-sight of old age and wisdom, it was one of the most fondly-remembered times of my whole life. To my fellow Veterans, thank you for your service to our country. We are the land of the free, because of the brave.

10. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Thank you to all that have and are serving our great nation!

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  11. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Happy Veterans Day to my fellow vets and all the families who loved us, supported us and made sure we had a home to return to.
    Being a military brat as well I know how just how much of a family commitment it is.
    And Happy Birthday to my friends and family in the Corps.

Once a Wanker.. and Razr like this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck