1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Birthday, 83 BSA

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KawH1R, Nov 4, 2010.

1. KawH1R

KawH1R Well-Known Member

So turn about is fair play. Now who has reached that "mature" status? Happy Birthday, David. Enjoy your day.:up:

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Dueling birthdays....gotta love it!

Happy birthday David.:up:

3. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

It is a little known fact that the world's great motorcycle racers were born in early November: Agostini, Hailwood, Duke, Read, Surtees, Sheene, Williams (Peter and Mark), Ivy, Rutherford, Rossi, Schwantz, . . . the list goes on and on.
    :Poke:

Getting older is a mixed bag. Of course, it is far better than the alternative - not getting older at all. And, with the passage of time comes the enjoyment of the wonderful experiences such as racing bikes and spending quality time with the eclectic group known as motorcycle racers - definitely folks who have a "unique" perspective of life and how it should be enjoyed. And then there are the aches and pains and day-to-day nuances of aging . . . sometimes exacerbated by the occassional get off.

But on the whole, I am most grateful that I have the opportunity to ride around with you gents, to swap ideas of how to go faster, tell tales of racing experiences, all of which seem to grow ever faster and more intense with each telling, and to simply enjoy the motorcycling life. For that, I owe all of the WERA Vintage family a huge THANK YOU! I only hope that I can continue to race and enjoy racing as Ted Hubbard did, and Royce Eaton still does.

Cheers,

:beer:

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

HBD David.

5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

HBD David,

A beer will be waiting for you at the Ka Tiki:beer: