1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hand made Dunlops

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lizard84, Jul 19, 2002.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Where can I get one of these puppys, I'd like to try one on a 2.75/18" rear rim.

Bob

2. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

You actually have to ride the bike before they let you have these. Leaving it ride around in the trailer does not count. :D

3. lizard84

Maybe, but they last longer my way.;)

4. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

Bob, nice to meet you at mid-Ohio. Bob Barker's # is 352-3783715.The 124a is about the same as what you have now in the avon.You could go to the kr164 if you have room.I have that tire on my tri wm-3 rim.I cut mine down on the chain side to clear. TIM #309 kr124a 100-90-18 ,kr124 110-90-18,kr164 135-90-18

5. lizard84

Thanks Tim, It was nice to meet you & Mark, I was very impressed with your on track play, it was fun to watch. I will have to allow more time next year to take in the vintage stuff at Mid-O.

Sounds like the kr124a or kr124 will be the place to start, I'll give Bob a call.

Bob "fully braced" Weber

6. lizard84

As for you Scotty my boy, I pulled the trailer queen off the trailer just long enough to win 3 races at the ama grand championships. :p

A BIG THANKS to Rich (GS Godfather of speed) Graver and everyone who gave a helping hand :D

The dyno results are in, I'm finally up to 40hp :D

7. still novice

still novice Guest

In wich cylinder? ...sandbagger:D