1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Steezlo, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

So who was up all night last night? I haven't snagged it yet, I actually forgot to pick it up at midnight, but I can tell it's going to be a long night tonight.:clap:

2. LordMDP

LordMDP ... ... ... ....

my friend picked a copy up

i dont have a 360 anyways so i'll probably head over there later today-lol

can't wait

3. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

gHEY

Halo is for nerds. :moon:

4. My copy should be arriving today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, my xBox 360 decided to do the "red ring of death" thing yesterday, so I guess I'll have to find something else to do. :down:

Yeah, that's true. But playing video games makes you smarter. :D

5. Steezlo

Steezlo Well-Known Member

Hah, yeh a guy here at work had his xbox die last night, so she went back an bought another xbox. Good times I suppose.

6. hrvat2

hrvat2 Well-Known Member

I gave the x-box away and cancelled x-box live 'cause I was so annoyed with x-box live sucking c*ck (lagging too much) while playing Halo2. I may consider getting the 360 and Halo3 if I hear there are no issues...right now though, still fuming a bit just a the thought :mad: Miscrosoft sucks...dunno why it's so difficult for them to make something reliable :confused:

7. Run-n-hide

Run-n-hide Well-Known Member

I got invited to the Halo 3 premiere party at the Microsoft office in Southfield by a co-worker. There was a raffle for some Halo swag and a limited edition Halo XBOX 360.

Guess who won the 360? :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  8. Rub it in, why don't you? I hope it red-rings on you tomorrow! :mad:

:)