1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircuts and other cuts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Repeater, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I did The Kojak.

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Lollypops are reputed to stick to your balls.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Do you gents sip mimosas while you manscape?

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Bud Light for me. Can't answer for gay ass heart guy up there.

Repeater likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Light fucking beer? That's worse than mimosas. At least throw a shot of cheap whiskey in it.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Well, I did have a margarita and I burned one. That ok?

7. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Bud light now that’s fing gay.

pbr is a mans beer!

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Now, what did you burn, exactly?.... (keeping in mind the current subject - that I should erase from my mind)

Skip that actually. It was rhetorical....

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

IT WAS ON SALE! Jesus.

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

THIS is a result of non-encrypted comms to/from the BBS. His username and password was intercepted in transit and now someone from Nigeria is posting with his credentials until a ransom of the equivalent of 1 billion Nigerian Naira in bitcoin is sent to an undisclosed email address in Sweden. I mean, this is the only logical explanation for the continued line of posts. I mean, if Metalhead started this sort of thread, we would kinda expect it. But Repeater? No, no way... @Steeltoe , yeah, him too. Even @eggfooyoung, but not @Repeater.

Mongo, lets get that TLS certificate setup, eh?

11. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I ain’t been right since I crashed or I got married to a brain eating hatful soul crushing non ball shaving woman. One or the other. You guess?

Also they ran out of PBR so I bought Budweiser. The real shit not what that pussy drinks.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  12. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I let my kid loose with the buzzers tonight. 6 months of nothing. Went from Toecutter to broccoli head to Hockey/ lax bro to Vato.

I currently look more socal esse then Cortez. :crackup: Where the p0rn chicks at?

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I'm surprised at how skilled I've become at cutting my own hair over these past several months. I've just been buzzing my whole head/face at a #2 for a lite stubble/fuzz for like the past 7 years prior.

When the plague started and I just stopped back in March because FML right? After 2 months I started to get fed up with the unkept look and started with the clippers to get things organized. Now I've got a righteous faux hawk and proper beard to match that I've somehow managed to maintain somewhat respectably with just a set of clippers through the summer.

I have heard it said that a person who cuts their own hair is akin to a man who represents himself in court (as in has a fool for a client :confused:).

15. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Excuse me for asking. I’m merely seeking clarification but has the beeb officially begun allowing an undercover men seeking men section?

Asking for @G 97