1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gutless Gore slinks away...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Aug 7, 2003.

1. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

2. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

there's a lot of rumors flying around...Gore, Hillary etc....

like you would really vote for him anyway....:Poke:

are you sure its going to be a landslide?? :confused:

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

just add those comment to all his others.

"i invented the internet"

al gore.

who cares?

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I agree 110% As a left wing transgendered commie liberal, I have to admit that GORE HAS ALWAYS BEEN BORING!!!!!!!! I hope he does not return to run for Pres, as he does nothing to fire up voters.

But he ain't that stupid -- wtf would he want to run for pres again? He knows he'd lose. Bush, as the bottom-boy to the rich, will have tons of $ to spend and it will be a difficult election for any democrat, even with the war dragging on and the economy in the pooper.

The best I can hope for is someone like Dean or Edwards who will make things at least interesting, even if you don't agree with their politics.

Anyone know what the polls say about who has the best chance against Bush??

Rodger
    But I'd sooner vote for Gore than that freak Kucinich (sp?).
    ;) :D

5. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

I'd have to agree with Roger on this, Gore didn't have enough charisma to lead. I also think we need someone who isn't so moderate.

I think the candidates would be taken more seriously if they weed out the circus freaks. Let’s leave that for California. I say whittle the field down to Six. Lieberman, Gephardt, Edwards, Kerry, Dean and Graham.

The recent books tours and speeches by Hillary and Gore meant to promote the democratic agenda, not there own personal candidacies.

6. Shyster d'Oil

T/A:

1. Do you mean they should have someone who is more to the left or to the right of Gore?

2. Six is too many and Lieberman and Kerry are Putzes

3. The book tours were designed to promote the linings of their pockets!!

Rodger

7. Team Atomic

Team Atomic Go Go SOX!

1. liberal <-----> moderate respectively... Dean, Gore, Edwards

Dean - I really like this guy, I don't quite understand why the term liberal is such a bad word. I like the fact he speaks his mind, not affraid to attack Bu$h's polices. I think in order for Bush to defeated, we need a very strong canidate to get the people off there asses and vote. Dean is a powerful speaker who can really excite an audience. He gives you a clear alternative to Bush. I think Bush's core idealolgy is very conservative, not as moderate as one would believe.

Edwards - My uncle, a marketing prof at UIC turned me onto Edwards about a year ago. He is very well spoken, and has Kennedy-esk feel to him. I suspect once the debates begin his stock will begin to rise. I sense he will appeal to the thinking man, take a higher ground on attacking the president, and eventually reveal what a statesman is all about. He needs to step up his visibility if he's going to hang with Gephardt and Dean.

2. Gephardt big labor, career politician democratic leader ??. Graham senate arms services, home land security, weak speaker. Kerry saw him stumble over his words about carrier landing. putz. Lieberman needs a pulse. pro-war. putz.

3. That's a given!!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2003
  8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Blah blah blah.

Lieberman wants to be president and it will never happen.

Gore wanted to president, now he just wants to not be forgotten.

Edwards wants to be a JF Kennedy. Good luck there Gommer.

Hillary wants to be a man.

Of the 4, Hillary has the best chance of obtaining her goal.

9. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Edwards is the best chance the Democrits have. Just as stated he is well spoken and well educated. I worry about him in the election. From everything I've read he is somewhat moderate instead of way left. I have a feeling he would have less skeletons in the closet too.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Demi-crats are the like the mole heads in whack a mole. Pop a quarter in their machine, Whack one on the head, and two more pop up.

11. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I thought she already was a man.

12. Shyster d'Oil

Speaking of whack-a-mole, how's your love life?

Or is whackamole some Mexican dish?

13. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

It has always been said, within certain LIBERAL circles. . .
    Janet ( gas'm and burn'm ) Reno and Hillary Clinton..
    were always doing it in the Lincoln room !:wow: