1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guns don't kill people

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by crusty9r, Dec 7, 2007.

1. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

2. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

Man, you're not even gonna let us get warmed up? :D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

This has to be one of the funniest weeks in a long time.

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Funny as in Ha, Ha, or funny as in just plain weird?

5. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Somebody already said there is no God. Might as well jump in feet first with a little politics for a side dish.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

there have been some funny threads this week.

7. pouchkangaroo

pouchkangaroo Banned

no news is good news! stop copy cat syndrome!

8. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

...and the circle is complete.

perfection has been attained within an hour of the Dungeon being open again. it can now go away.

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

My daughter used to ask, "Gay as in Ha, Ha or gay as in Aunt Shelly?" Now that was funny!

10. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

...Aunt Steve...

11. mayhem87

mayhem87 Well-Known Member

people with guns mostly kill unarmed people. i say f the laws everyone should be allowed to carry or stop producing the mass amounts of guns. I dont think there would be lots of people killing others if they knew thier own life was at risk. people explode on eachother everyday which i realize might be a problem. but with as easy as guns are to get illegaly i dont see how the crime rate would change if people could protect themselves against others with guns. think about if someone had a gun when that a** came barging in shooting someone could have filled him up end of story...

12. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

They should outlaw just about anything and everything.

Except soft things that aren't dangerous.... like pillows.

Oh wait, you can smother someone to death with a pillow, never mind.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

When there is a debate as to whether people should be readily given access to guns, I draw a parallel as to the way the average git drives...

But that's just me.

14. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Good point. Drivers, as well as murderers, show much less respect or fear when there is a good chance that they themselves could be hurt or killed.

For example, a driver is much more likely to cut off a bicycle than an 18-wheeler.

Likewise, someone looking to rack up a big body count and get his name on the news is much more likely to go to a school where guns aren't allowed than try his luck at the police station or local gun shop.

15. charles

charles The Transporter

Another boring 'gun' thread. Why? It's a personal choice (or at least until the upcoming Supreme Court case next spring)
    so you either do or do not have firearms/weapons, and you either do or do not want the right to bear arms.
    It's that simple. There is no effective way to stop individuals bent on harming others from gaining access to weapons which includes explosives. People simply go bananas from time to time, for various reasons, and decide to kill others.

"...you just shot an unarmed man!"
    "well, he should have armed himself."

16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Right, let's all drive 18-wheelers...

Would a ceeement truck suffice?

17. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Your proof

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22168660/

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's as much the lawyers fault by perpetuating that someone owes you something for your lose. If the criminal doesn't have any cash, the owner of the gun must and if he doesn't, the maker of the gun is at fault.

Scumbag criminals and scumbag lawyers, which is worse?

19. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

Get this straight...Guns don't kill...It's the fuckin' bullets that should be outlawed.

:Poke:

20. joe617

joe617 Well-Known Member

Tough call.