1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSXR Ohlins Rear Shock (Triple Clicker)

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by bimmer4me, Jan 6, 2011.

1. bimmer4me

bimmer4me Well-Known Member

GSXR Ohlins Rear Shock

I have an Ohlins double clicker GSXR Rear Shock (SU9410, bought originally for a 2000 gsxr 750) that i removed from the sv1000 that I bought. It should fit your gsxr, sv1000 or sv650 with some modification. It has the remote preload adjuster. I was going to install it on my k6 sv650 but i've decided to stick with my zx10 rear shock. I know for a fact that you will have to modify your battery box to make this fit.

46PRCS means:
    46 - piston size
    P - Piggy back reservoir
    R - rebound adjuster
    C - compression adjuster
    S - hydraulic remote preload adjuster

The shock is in good condition with the scratches from installation/removal. According to the last owner, the shock has about 3-4k of use and was serviced prior to purchase. There are no leaks and the shock is fully functional. Asking $600 + shipping for the shock, this shock is $1000+ new.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. Likewise if you'd like bigger pics. PM me if you're seriously interested.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  2. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member

What's the spring rate?

3. bimmer4me

Let me look into it but the previous owner was about 180 and he said he had the bike setup for him....ill check tomorrow for ya.

4. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

Last service date and use since?

5. bimmer4me

Tractionless, to be honest the previous owner didn't say when it was last serviced or provide a receipt...only that it was serviced prior to him purchasing it. He only did track days on it, about 7 if I remember correctly. I will look into the spring rate today or tomorrow for everyone.

6. strikerjb007

strikerjb007 Active Member

Bimmer4me, the spring should have a number on it. You can get the rate from that.

7. bimmer4me

Thanks striker....let me check tomorrow morning and ill post it up...everyone interested, please stand by Haha

8. bimmer4me

Hey guys the spring says 1091 19 70 250....can anyone help me decipher the spring rate out of this code?

9. bimmer4me

Bump....anyone interested?

10. DVS

DVS Well-Known Member

11. bimmer4me

the spring rate is 400 lbs.

if you take a look at the construction of the shock the spring is shorter because of the preload adjustment built into the shock. this is how ohlins designed the shock...what is more important is the eye to eye length of the shock versus stock. talking with a resident ohlins expert, even though the string rate is 400 lbs, it can accommodate a wide range of weights due to the preload adjustment.

12. DVS

DVS Well-Known Member

Cool, makes sense.

13. bimmer4me

Bump.......

14. bimmer4me

Lowering price to $580+shipping.....

15. bimmer4me

Bump.....price lowered to $570+ shipping.

16. bimmer4me

bump....

17. bimmer4me

Bump....

18. bimmer4me

price lowered to $550 + shipping....come on guys i need this gone!

19. Pilotx1

Pilotx1 Well-Known Member

where is a good place to look up fitment for this, needs to fit an 07 gsxr 600

20. Evol-E

Evol-E Well-Known Member

/\ /\ /\ /\ Ohlin's website has all the info you need...